Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Requirements
Level 50 in player level: I'm level 244
5 Primaries: I have 9, couple ar-15's, mp5's, a ak, and some ump's
100k Cash in Bank: 130k ish in cold cash
A Vehicle(Any will do.): I have 3, BMW m3 gtr, The basic Shelby omni, and a VW
Respect for our members and Allies.: I Agree.
Good Sense of Humor.: Well ofcourse, my name is 'A Horny Jesus' ;)

Nicholas Somers

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Requirements
Level 50 in player level: I'm level 228
5 Primaries: I have 9, AR-15, 4 ump's, 3 ak's and a honeybadger
100k Cash in Bank: I've got around 200k profit in my seeds currently, 56k in my pocket.
A Vehicle(Any will do.): I have a VW Golf
Good Sense of Humor.: Obviously, kaeso's a lil bittch

Blankx

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Requirements
Level 50 in player level: I'm level 228
5 Primaries: I have 9, AR-15, 4 ump's, 3 ak's and a honeybadger
100k Cash in Bank: I've got around 200k profit in my seeds currently, 56k in my pocket.
A Vehicle(Any will do.): I have a VW Golf
Good Sense of Humor.: Obviously, kaeso's a lil bittch

Requirements
Level 50 in player level: I'm level 244
5 Primaries: I have 9, couple ar-15's, mp5's, a ak, and some ump's
100k Cash in Bank: 130k ish in cold cash
A Vehicle(Any will do.): I have 3, BMW m3 gtr, The basic Shelby omni, and a VW
Good Sense of Humor.: Well ofcourse, my name is 'A Horny Jesus' ;)

ACCEPTED, both were already added to the organization.

sonicuniform561

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Position: TGU Crew Member
Player Name: Alex Smith
Player Level:43
Bank Account:12,278

i know i donthave much money and not a high level but i feel i would be a good addition for im a good listener im good at combat ive gone into some raids with my friend im 18so i wont be annoying or a squeaker im really chill and main reason i want to join is because my friend is already in TGU i also have quite a lot of ores and i like mining so i can help gather whatever materials you need.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Position: TGU Crew Member
Player Name: Alex Smith
Player Level:43
Bank Account:12,278

i know i donthave much money and not a high level but i feel i would be a good addition for im a good listener im good at combat ive gone into some raids with my friend im 18so i wont be annoying or a squeaker im really chill and main reason i want to join is because my friend is already in TGU i also have quite a lot of ores and i like mining so i can help gather whatever materials you need.
Accepted Contact a Mod or Admin in-game to invite you.

ammeo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Ammeo Yoo
Player level: 380
Primaries: A few
Bank Account: I have only 160k in bank at the moment but have 8 million in cars and boats.
Respect for our members and Allies.: Sure
Good Sense of Humor : I am chill most of the times.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Ammeo Yoo
Player level: 380
Primaries: A few
Bank Account: I have only 160k in bank at the moment but have 8 million in cars and boats.
Respect for our members and Allies.: Sure
Good Sense of Humor : I am chill most of the times.
Pending, Attach screenshots of your bank.

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello!
Sadly, I do not have 100k in my bank, usually. However I do have a 1983 Land Rover Defender as well as a jetski. I hope y'all could work around that, as I am looking to join and be trained as one of your members recommended I join so I could begin to be better at shooting. I am very good at many things other than actually shooting (not skill level wise).

Name: Saturn Burchell
Player Level: 93
Past Orgs: Genovese, UwU, Luco, Echelon
How much money I have: Trust me with this, but I don't have much money as I am not too sure how to make it. Hence why I would like to join y'all, and have some training from you!
Vehicles: Purple 1983 Land Rover Defender, Jetski
Bank account: I only have a bunch of pistols, which I use as primaries as I am bad at shooting.
Summary: I would like to have advanced training in the arts of raiding/shooting and then be able to join in the raids.

(Btw, I do main as a cop, but when I play detective I am NEVER a narc. The reason so many people know I main as a detective is because I tell people I am a detective when I play as one.)

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello!
Sadly, I do not have 100k in my bank, usually. However I do have a 1983 Land Rover Defender as well as a jetski. I hope y'all could work around that, as I am looking to join and be trained as one of your members recommended I join so I could begin to be better at shooting. I am very good at many things other than actually shooting (not skill level wise).

Name: Saturn Burchell
Player Level: 93
Past Orgs: Genovese, UwU, Luco, Echelon
How much money I have: Trust me with this, but I don't have much money as I am not too sure how to make it. Hence why I would like to join y'all, and have some training from you!
Vehicles: Purple 1983 Land Rover Defender, Jetski
Bank account: I only have a bunch of pistols, which I use as primaries as I am bad at shooting.
Summary: I would like to have advanced training in the arts of raiding/shooting and then be able to join in the raids.

(Btw, I do main as a cop, but when I play detective I am NEVER a narc. The reason so many people know I main as a detective is because I tell people I am a detective when I play as one.)
Denied

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ulrich Von Beck

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys, Ulrich Von Beck here, I have all requirements met, save for the 100k in the bank, but that's cause I just bought several hundred cocoa seeds, which are gonna be makin' me bank here soon.
Lookin' to level up my chemistry with my fellow org members and provide whatever assistance I can, so I'll be looking forward to hearing about my possible acceptance to this forum.
Appreciate your time, guys.

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey guys, Ulrich Von Beck here, I have all requirements met, save for the 100k in the bank, but that's cause I just bought several hundred cocoa seeds, which are gonna be makin' me bank here soon.
Lookin' to level up my chemistry with my fellow org members and provide whatever assistance I can, so I'll be looking forward to hearing about my possible acceptance to this forum.
Appreciate your time, guys.

Accepted Contact a Mod or Admin in-game to invite you. (I think this is an application)

Name: Felix Patch
Player level: 97 - Primaries: I have a few
Bank Account: 91k + Weapons In the bank - + Respect for our members and Allies.: Sure
Good Sense of Humor: Yes, I'm chill and can take jokes.

Accepted Contact a Mod or Admin in-game to invite you.

Status
Not open for further replies.