Not open for further replies.

twardy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: twardy

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97893948

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jack Wardingle

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Kweezeee

Reason for Report:
So I made a report about FailRp and he responded. I was dead, he revived me and I continued my situation. I had a cop, who pulled me over at Gun point, and out of no where a civilian who wasn't a detective continued to shoot me and say I was just helping the cops. The staff member took this as a valid reason to shoot me and let me die causing me to lose items. I then contacted a higher up to confirm it's not a valid reason to let the civilian kill me it counts as RDM and to let the cops handle it.

Time of Occurrence:
22:00 ish [GMT]

Evidence to support your claim:
N/A - I'm trusting the staff member to own up to what he has done wrong.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ali

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I told him he can make a staff report as he requested that Kweezeee’s judgement be reviewed. I gave him my verdict, which was in his favor, as a regular civilian has no reason to act as a vigilante.

A note for twardy: I am not a higher up, but the verdict for each report should remain uniform for all staff.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @twardy ,
After talking to Kweezeee he indeed admitted to what he did.
It is important to note that civilians are no vigilantes. The player that killed you shouldn't have done it in 1st place. This counts as RDM.
The Police Department should have dealt with the situation by their own.

@twardy please make a refund request for your items that were lost ingame and paste the link to this reports on the refund request.

Report accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.