Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Positives
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121120808
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dee Lan

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @tweety

Reason for Report: Abuse of Perms.
Time of Occurrence: Around 1:00 AM / NA EST.
Evidence to support your claim: Copied & Pasted from the Console-

(OOC) (λ)KuroShukun: i got falsely arrested for trying to cuff someone that appeared uncuff, instead it uncuffed them, so wtf man, im sick of th (The OOC I was responding to)
(OOC) Positives: D o y o u h a v e a v i d e o? Is all they're going to say. (ME)
(OOC) tweety: aight im just gonna blacklist you dude idk what to tell you anymore (Tweety)

Skip forward a bit (because of OOC cooldown)

[Notice] You are blacklisted from using OOC.
[Notice] You didnt catch anything. (I was fishing and just talking in OOC) "

At the time, Tweety was the only mod online. I responded to Kuro's OOC with my own OOC explaining how my experiences with Tweety have gone when I have a staff sit with him.

Of my previous 2 sits with Tweety, one time he literally refused to take my report seriously because he didn't want to go through logs (his words) and another he "can't do anything without video evidence" even though other mods I talk to almost never ask for "video evidence" and still find a reasonable fix to everything.

I will admit that when I'm told things such as "I don't want to go through the logs" or "Do you have any video evidence, if not I can't do anything" I do get frustrated and tend to say things that are quite disrespectful, but when I'm literally being abused by players over and over and I ask him to come spectate me and he just so happens to always show up after everything is over with, I get a bit annoyed.

To my knowledge, I've only had one other very slight altercation with another mod that was very easily resolved (my NLR and his NLR were different), but outside of that, all my other staff sits have never had any issues, and they always have issues with Tweety.

Note: I was frustrated with Tweety after my previous staff sit with Tweety concerning the fact that I purchased 37 bait, and logged off ,and when I rejoined they were no longer in my inventory. The sit went like such: Me explaining that I purchased bait and logged off, Tweety saying that I equipped it. "It works like ammo, if you equip it and log off with it, you don't respawn with it." I never said I equipped it, I simply said I purchased it. He shrugged me off and went invisible, so I got pissed and flamed him in OOC. Tweety, you're always telling other people to "show video evidence" so if you could provide video evidence of me saying I equipped it, I'll definitely apologize to you for flaming you, but I do not recall ever saying I equipped it.

I didn't get blacklisted after that altercation, I randomly got blacklisted like 15 minutes later after responding to somebody elses OOC with my own OOC.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Nah, I was just fishing and talking in OOC for fun.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:` Yes

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

To get the OOC blacklist out of the way I am going to post the logs of the reason that you were blacklisted, which are as follows:

This log was for complaining in OOC about cops,

[23:31:30 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "How are the cops in this server so brain damaged? They're having a firefight against a dude on the roof and I'm arrested"

Here you can see that you said that I have "brain leakage", which is considered staff disrespect

[23:39:42 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "Logged off with 37 bait and logged back on and it's 'my fault' that I didn't spawn with it. Brain leakage from these mods"

Lastly, you were mocking me right here which was the last straw that led to your blacklist

[23:55:21 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "D o y o u h a v e a v i d e o? Is all they're going to say."

Your OOC blacklist was for Abusing OOC as you can see above, and the reason it wasn't given as soon as you said the second line is that I had 15 other people with reports open (while I was the only staff online), and was sorting out other things before finally giving you your blacklist. While I didn't directly tell you to stop it should still be known that we do have server rules that should be followed at all times. It specifically states Under Chat & Voice Rules 3.3 "Do not complain about players in OOC chat, report them to the administration with as much information as possible using the !report command". You were misusing OOC, by complaining about "brain-damaged cops" as well as staff disrespect.

Of my previous 2 sits with Tweety, one time he literally refused to take my report seriously because he didn't want to go through logs (his words) and another he "can't do anything without video evidence" even though other mods I talk to almost never ask for "video evidence" and still find a reasonable fix to everything.
Considering this situation, you and your friends reported someone for Abusing you as a Police Officer and I asked if you had a video because you said it had been going on for 30 minutes or so and it would have made it easier to handle yes, but I did check your logs for you to see what abuse you were given. I brought the guy to the roof and we talked about it and he was punished accordingly. Therefore I am not sure what this is about, and is actually not what happened at all.

Note: I was frustrated with Tweety after my previous staff sit with Tweety concerning the fact that I purchased 37 bait, and logged off ,and when I rejoined they were no longer in my inventory. The sit went like such: Me explaining that I purchased bait and logged off, Tweety saying that I equipped it. "It works like ammo, if you equip it and log off with it, you don't respawn with it." I never said I equipped it, I simply said I purchased it. He shrugged me off and went invisible, so I got pissed and flamed him in OOC. Tweety, you're always telling other people to "show video evidence" so if you could provide video evidence of me saying I equipped it, I'll definitely apologize to you for flaming you, but I do not recall ever saying I equipped it.

[23:23:29 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) created a report (#105) with message: I spent $10k on bait for fishing and it's gone, help?

Here you made a report saying you spent $10k on bait for fishing and it's gone, when I teleported to you I don't recall you saying that you bought it and it just vanished. I was telling you that when you equip it that it is like ammo and it would disappear.

[21:35:11 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) purchased: x35 Medium Lure Bait and paid $9,100 to an NPC shop
[21:35:15 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:18 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:19 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:21 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:34 - 11/15/2022] Positives (STEAM_0:0:121120808) left the server (Disconnect by user.)

If you are equipping the fish by pressing "use all", you did in fact equip all the bait. I even tested it myself,
[01:29:36 - 11/16/2022] Tweety Santos (tweety) (STEAM_0:0:85084171) (070) purchased: x5 Small Lure Bait and paid $341 to an NPC shop
[01:29:40 - 11/16/2022] Tweety Santos (tweety) (STEAM_0:0:85084171) (070) used item: Small Lure Bait

The reason that I flew away and closed your report is that I told you several times that you did use the bait and that it again is like ammo and it will remove if you were to die or log off the server. I told you that I have to deal with reports and that I am going to close yours because I had no other way to explain it to you, after talking with you for several minutes.

I understand you feel that I am "shrugging you off" or just acting like I don't care about taking your specific sits but that is not the case. I apologize you feel that, but that is not my intention at all. I am not out to get you, I am honestly trying to help you and explain things so you can understand them.

Regards,
Tweety

Dee

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Can you not see the repetition here though?
Example 1: (bad staffing)

"[23:31:30 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "How are the cops in this server so brain damaged? They're having a firefight against a dude on the roof and I'm arrested""
JUST YESTERDAY a cop was going on a rampage just randomly jailing people with made up excuses, and YOU wouldn't do anything about it without video recording, but after you got off, another mod came on that actually DID something about it and handled the situation. Someone else had to do something you couldn't??
Example 2: (bad staffing)
[23:39:42 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "Logged off with 37 bait and logged back on and it's 'my fault' that I didn't spawn with it. Brain leakage from these mods"
I never once said I used "equip all" YOU put those words in my mouth and refused to actually listen to what I had to say, so it pissed me off. I know how ammo works so I keep the ammo in my inventory, and I don't "USE ALL" - Which I also don't do with my Fishing Bait, I typically "use half". Instead of stopping and listening to me, you were so rushed you decided to go invisible to not deal with it.
Example 3: (jumping to conclusions, and bad staffing)
[23:55:21 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "D o y o u h a v e a v i d e o? Is all they're going to say."
This is me mocking you? I never even said your name in the OOC, I simply responded to the OOC with my very own OOC explaining my experience when it comes to staff sits that have to deal with POLICE.

-Considering this situation, you and your friends reported someone for Abusing you as a Police Officer and I asked if you had a video because you said it had been going on for 30 minutes or so and it would have made it easier to handle yes, but I did check your logs for you to see what abuse you were given. I brought the guy to the roof and we talked about it and he was punished accordingly. Therefore I am not sure what this is about, and is actually not what happened at all.-

This is COMPLETELY incorrect. You brought him to the roof, he lied, I had no video evidence, so you brought him back and I dropped it. Another mod later came on and actually put effort into it and solved most of it dude.

[21:35:11 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) purchased: x35 Medium Lure Bait and paid $9,100 to an NPC shop
[21:35:15 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:18 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:19 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:21 - 11/15/2022] Dee Lan (Positives) (STEAM_0:0:121120808) (344) used item: Medium Lure Bait
[21:35:34 - 11/15/2022] Positives (STEAM_0:0:121120808) left the server (Disconnect by user.)

THIS is NOT me using "USE ALL" I had JUST hit level 25 so I was going to test out the Medium Lure Bait to see the fish price difference, I always have stacks of 10, and I do 'USE HALF' so I can do 5 at a time. The ONLY reason I do 'use all' is IF I have less than a stack left. The reason I disconnect here is because I was called into another room to help my brother. You can go through my 'used item' logs and see just how many times it says "Used Medium Lure Bait" because I always do USE HALF.

I would not make a report about this if I used them all. This doesn't cover up the fact that you put those words in MY mouth and refused to let me explain myself because you were too rushed to give a shit about my report.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Dee,

After reviewing the evidence and speaking with Tweety about the situation, I don't believe there has been an abuse of staff powers here. Respect is a core value in our community, and you chose to disrespect other players and staff members in OOC, so you were punished accordingly.

Do not complain about players in OOC chat, report them to the administration with as much information as possible using the !report command.
This community has respect as a core value; therefore, we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated.
Do not take matters into your own hands. The staff is here for a reason. Their decisions are final. Do not disrespect or test their patience. Take it to the appropriate forum board if required.

Staff report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.