Not open for further replies.

Koofis

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Ocean Man
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:41838761
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Tyla

Reason for Report: Being a negligent staff member / not helping. I was asking for help with an officer giving a false ticket and just got "ask the sherif" as a reply when this it wasn't an rp related report. I was trying to report for failrp but after numerous tries tyla made it clear that they are uninterested in doing their job as a moderator and wouldn't even tp to me to see what was going on. At the very least Tyla should be more detailed in their response because it doesn't seem like they are trying to be helpful to me.
Time of Occurrence:6pm pst
Evidence to support your claim:
give time for video to finish uploading if someone reads this instantly
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Being a negligent staff member / not helping. I was asking for help with an officer giving a false ticket and just got "ask the sherif" as a reply when this it wasn't an rp related report.

How is this not a sufficient response? You were given an improper ticket by a member of the Police Department who was not the Sheriff or Captain. Tyla asked you to speak with the Sheriff first before making a report, which you never did apparently.

I was trying to report for failrp but after numerous tries tyla made it clear that they are uninterested in doing their job as a moderator and wouldn't even tp to me to see what was going on.

Amazing assumption, judging by him having to close 3 of your reports, after him telling you to do what is actually a proper thing to do in roleplay, you assume now he is not here to do his job? After you said "I will speak to ownership". What would that do in your report then? He told you to handle your false ticket in character, which is why we have the feature to appeal your tickets. The only time it is a rule violation when they spam tickets, or use tickets to harass people by calling them derogatory or racist terms. But if you got a speeding ticket, and by god you cannot have it, then speak with the Sheriff or Captain. This is roleplay, not reportplay.

At the very least Tyla should be more detailed in their response because it doesn't seem like they are trying to be helpful to me.

UGG0IpC.png

We, as staff, are not expected to write the next Wikipedia as a response to your report. He gave you enough detail. He understood your concern, he took it into consideration, and he gave you a solution.

All in all, this report is unnecessary. I do not see what Tyla did wrong here. This is a roleplay server, not everything needs to be reported to staff. Handle it in roleplay first before making a report.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.