SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beatbox
Your Steam ID: 76561198120518197
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Chance Boyard

Admin being reported: @Tyla

Reason for Report: Taking his own ticket, basically mclovin was online, and as far as i'm aware you may only take your own ticket if there's no other staff present, in my own beleif you should have to make a player report if you're "The only staff online" and a situation happens to you, this is excluding when someone is like Mass RDMing or something, yes I disconnected to avoid a raid, because i heard someone loading there gun up from a distance, yes I was rightfully banned, but it doesn't give the staff member who raided me the right to take his own ticket, not to mention how rude Tyla was in the sit, stating "you're being fucking ignorant" doesn't seem like a very good representation of Monolith, is that really how you want your image to be construed
Time of Occurrence: 9:40 AM EST
Evidence to support your claim:https://steamcommunity.com/id/SuKadic/screenshot/940593508210292766
Additional members involved/witnessing:

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not to mention Tyla stated I heard the alarms go off and disconnected when I didn't hear such thing, to be fair the assumption of being raided because I heard someone loading a gun, disconnecting, then reconnecting to be talked down on like i was a child. as soon as he brought me he said you know why you're here right?

I said i had no idea, told me i heard the alarms go off, picked my stuff up, then DC'd, which is far from the truth, I heard someone load up a gun, i finished my batch of cocaine, then i dc'd.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Alright lets address a few points here. I decided not to ban you for blatantly lying in a sit, but instead a what I thought to be a fairly lenient 12h ban for LTARP.
For starters, you are being raided hear a weapon equip, then your alarms go off so you pick up your items and disconnect from the server. You even send an IM stating you believe you are about to be raided.
I ask Mclovin about the situation and he tells me I'm fine to ban you for the LTARP, but due to him streaming he is unavailable to take sits. I tell you this and even share with you his message. Which for some reason you left out of the report and still insist for I believe the sixth time now that other staff are available? Which is why I asked you politely to stop being ignorant on the situation, I'm not quite sure why you decided to add "Fucking" in your quote in an attempt to paint me in an aggressive light.
I spoke to Mclovin after you initially left, but once I saw you online I felt it fair to actually take you to a rooftop and let you know exactly why you are being banned instead of just booting you.
When I brought you to the rooftop I asked if you knew what this is about, you stated you had no idea. I tell you that you were being raided and you left, your excuse being that you weren't aware you were being raided and instead left and rejoined to get back to the spawn quicker.
I don't believe that for a second and now in your own staff report you are saying you heard someone load a gun so you DC'd?
I'll leave this up to management and hopefully they can teach me in the future if they feel I have handled this incorrectly, because in your own words I need to 5840

Have a nice day, I'll be leaving this for upper management to review.

SBG Beatbox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I sent that message to a friend (in rp brother) who was on duty as a police officer. I never once said this was an invalid ban, yes I deserve every second of this ban, the fact that you're lying in your response is ridiculous to me.

I said learn to staff because you were, in fact, taking your own sit, Nor do I recall you telling me he was streaming he was just unavailable at the time, my assumption was he was AFK while being sheriff and I would be able to wait until he got back to have this handled by another staff member.

Tell me how you're not in the wrong for taking your own sit?

aren't you not allowed to take your own ticket?

And if something along the lines of what had happened here happens to someone are you not required to make a player report as you were included?

If I heard the alarm going off why didn't I disconnect when you lock picked my door 1 minute earlier? none of this is adding up to me.

You did say I "was being fucking ignorant"

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

These two separate messages were me telling you Mclovin has given me permission to ban you for LTARP and me even telling you once again via text that he is unavailable due to currently streaming.
The first door that was picklocked was the unalarmed one from the mineshaft. I am in my right to take a sit if no other staff are available.

In your own words I didn't, unfortunately I wasn't recording.
Not really much else I can add here, so once again. Have a nice day.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

McLovin was not available at the time to deal with an administrative situation. Tyla knew this and acted accordingly, by punishing you according to the guidelines. We allow our staff members to deal with their own sits if no one else is available at the time. If you feel the staff member was biased you can report him like you did now.

yes I disconnected to avoid a raid, because i heard someone loading there gun up from a distance, yes I was rightfully banned
It is a valid ban as you mentioned yourself. Why are you complaining in such case?

I said learn to staff because you were, in fact, taking your own sit, Nor do I recall you telling me he was streaming he was just unavailable at the time,

Logs dont appear out of nowhere.
From what it looks like you are reporting Tyla for doing his job...

On future occasions refrain from calling our staff members biased, and any other names. If you want to report them, go for it but calling them names while they are respectful to you is unacceptable. Failure to comply will result in harsher punishments in the future.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.