Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Banned User
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:456070217
Your Character Name: Tyler Park

Ban Length:3 months Currently at (2 Months 3 weeks 5 days 12 hours)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ja1003 @gm1003 ツ (Reason 2 Staff are pinged as there is 2 bans involved)

Ban Reason: Ban Evasion, Complaining In OOC, Staff Disrespect
Unban Reason: By the time I will be posting this ban appeal it will have been about 1 week since the original ban. The first ban I got was for Complaining in OOC and Staff Disrespect. That ban was fair and deserved what I did was wrong and I will take that punishment. Though the reason my ban was extended for reason (Ban Evasion) Is what I am attempting to appeal here. What happened was I was on a server that I do play a lot on my main account and had a role on it. Though some of us decided to make alt accounts and Grind Points/ Play a game were we guess the name of the alt and who the owner was ( I took part in this). At the end of the day the boys were heading off so I headed off with them. Before getting off Not realizing I was still on my alt account I Double clicked monolith server and it started to log me into the game. I seriously could not click cancel as it froze on starting lua. About 10 seconds later due to me not having a VPN The alt account got Insta banned for ALT Account of (Thickboots). This was a honest mistake I was eager to see how long was left on my 2 week ban because I was very Impatient to start playing again. After the ban went through of the alt account I received numerous messages on (Discord And Steam) Asking "Why did you alt?" I told everyone it was a honest mistake and I did not mean to then being told I received a 3 month ban i was very sad. Due to the fact of coronavirus (Covid 19) Monolith being one of the main games I play and enjoy with friends is no longer a Option. I ask that at least 2 months or more is Removed from the ban so During this (State Of Emergency Covid 19) It won't be as long before I can get back to playing my main source of fun with friends. I hope you can understand I was just a eager child checking my ban time and was not able to leave the loading screen. I'm Hoping you can understand what happened here was a honest mistake and you can forgive me as I will remember to never make such a mistake again. During the time I have been banned I have also read over Monolith Rp Rules and hopefully if i can get back to playing as soon as possible and not to get into any trouble.

Time of Occurrence: 1 Week Ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ja1003 @gm1003 ツ @Bryce
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are not allowed to appeal your punishments if you try to evade them.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.