Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Cockrocket
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:76326582
Your Character Name: Tyler Savage

Ban Length: Unspecified
Banning Staff Member: Console

Ban Reason: LTAA (Restrained) (Automatic Ban) | Appeal @ www.monolithservers.com.

Unban Reason: I had just been arrested for an unreasonable amount of time by a police officer. I had contacted an admin asking to be unarrested and upon examination the admin unarrested me. When I respawned at the hospital, the same cops saw me and said "didn't I just arrest you for 30 minutes?" and started restraining me. I tried to tell him that an admin unarrested me and he completely disregarded me, so I did what any sane person would have done. I evaded the rule-breaking abusive cop by typing "retry" in the console, as the cop wasn't arresting me for any reason and I didn't deserve to be arrested because of NLR. I do not have the names of the cops, but the staff member came as a response to my ticket, so I am sure it is possible to find out who it was.

Time of Occurrence: Around 9:15 AM, Thursday, August 13th 2020.
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that I can remember/have recorded. I reccomend checking the logs to see who the admin was that unarrested me, and who the cop was that restrained me.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, console ban appeals require video evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.