Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:77873521
Your Character Name: David Menace

Target Steam Name: uganbe mumbabwe
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52558087
Target Character Name (if known): Addi Mumbabwe

Request reason: False code red
When did the situation occur?: 11:45 am EST 7/22
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tango didn't witness it but he claimed my report and told me to take it to the forums.

The video shows that I hit a citizen but it also shows that it clearly wasn't intentional because I was driving very slowly and trying to weave through other cars to pull over at a safe location. I then stop and the cop thinks the right thing to do is to open fire on me and damage me severely. Note that cops are supposed to shoot at people as a last resort not as a first resort unless I am a direct threat to other people, which I wasn't in this situation because I was sitting on the the side of the road minding my own business. If I had tried to drive off after hitting the civilian then the story would've been different, but I pulled over immediately after hitting him. I also would've called 911 but there was EMS right next to him when I hit him.

Last edited:

Matt Rea

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If u tried to drive off u couldve gotten shot at because u killed someone but you didnt I dunno what rhe cop is doin

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Now you should have been a little more careful when driving, including the drift at the beginning, but it seems accidental so I will let you off. The officer should have confronted you with no force at all, so he will be punished with warning points for his actions.

Thank you for your report.

Status
Not open for further replies.