Pizza

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:Steven Parker
Steam Name:Im Puncake
SteamID:76561198321111960

Date and time of loss: I can't really remember but it was during the last zombie event.
What happened: I was sitting in a van when someone started to shoot at me for no reason, the car blew up and I died. I made a report about my gun and the person that rdm'd, I ended up not getting my gun back because it got confiscated. When I was in the sit with Tristan he said he couldn't get my gun back but I could make a post on the forums for a refund.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tristan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I can verify I took his sit during the zombie event and I guess a lot of people were RDMing thinking people were "infected" or something if I remember correctly. I confirmed @Im Puncake got RDM'd and lost his UMP. It did not go to anyone and just despawned according to logs. He also used Kevlar & Helmet and 2 pistol ammo.

(1) Kevlar & Helmet
(1) H&K UMP .45
(2) Pistol Ammo

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.