Not open for further replies.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Warned for: VDM and corruption
Warned by (@STEAM_0:1:96085036/Jacub Andersson :
Removal Reason I did not see him and I was going fast it my first warn in like a month of playing I told him I did not mean to run him over and why would I try do that but he still warn me
i was talking to the guy who I ran over he said if he can remove the warn then the admin say come here I'm trying to not get any warn I like this sever.
the bit where it say corruption when I ran him over I did not see if he was ok or died but I should of checked that my fault yeh but I don't think that should be a warn.
and im from the uk so it much harder to drive as well.
i was a detective just so u know
i have no vid to back my point of view

Time of Occurrence: like 19:00 uk time
Read, understood and followed warning appeal rules? yes i have read the rules a lot of times because I not trying to get band on here.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeh sorry did not @

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay, so the only reason that you actually got a warn here is because you drove away from the scene and didnt call for EMS / make sure the person was okay. AKA Corruption as you were a Detective. I would have given you a verbal for the VDM part, but the fact that you left the person to die (You ran them over because u were driving on a sidewalk, and as soon as u hit them u turn around and drive away full speed since you thought they were gonna kill you apparently).

So yeah, the warn is mostly for the unauthorized corruption part.

Brandon231311

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ok but i have not been warn then u warn me for somethink that i can't really do anythink about apart not driving it lagging all the time and like i told u i dd not mean to run him over even he said i think u should let him go

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Marketing Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Brandon231311,

I will be accepting your server warning appeal. Next time in the future, be more cautious with your driving.

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.