LV

Your Steam Name: fedayeenwinners
Your SteamID: 76561198447564972
Your Character Name: Qian Xiaotong

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Broken
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: Running a cop over as SS
Unblacklist Reason: I am genuinely sorry to the cop who I ran over and then shot, I was intending to knock him out and get my other SS to run away and to get out of the situation without use of weapons, but it didn't knock him out and I needed to use guns otherwise I would die (I don't like medical bills) also, after my blacklist gets removed I will try my best not to VDM without valid reason or attack government members with my vehicle as secret service.

Time of Occurrence: 6/10/2022
Additional members involved/witnessing: DerpDeGames
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: maybe

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you also ran over me and my friend, also griefed us with a spike strip and used physgun to pop all our tires

Last edited:

fedayeenwinners

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

when did I run you over and your friend?

Last edited:

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The entire point of the punishments is to deter you from breaking the rules in the future. That very clearly has not worked with you, this is your second week vehicle blacklist in a month on top of the week ban you copped for blatantly VDM'ing right after getting off the first week vehicle blacklist. You very clearly have not learned your lesson when it comes to VDM'ing so I'm not inclined to actually allow you to get out of the blacklist early.

I'm going to forewarn you now, this is probably going to be the last blacklist that you get for VDM'ing. You're looking at decently long bans going forward. I would highly recommend using this blacklist as your wakeup call and actually make a change for the better.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.