Years of Mono

LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park
1 Day
@Apecengo
Breaking FearRp
So a cop heard me slash a tire. Then he continues to run around the corner arresting me with no valid evedence cause he did not see me do it he just saw i had a machette on me. Taking me to pd into interogation Other officers arive now they were guns out giving commands but i was jumping around and getting behind cops making it so there guns aint fully pointed at me so there for i was not under fear rp when they were giving me commads. then one officer sitting in a corner proceds to have a gun trying to aim at me well i still jump exceivly officer pulls tazer out and one uncuffs me now when im uncuffed still jumping before hand i whip out machette and proceed to stab a officer that did not pull his guin out on time to make fear rp but then they took my stuff and i was banned for fearrp when they never had a gun pointed directly at me with a valid command.
Saturday 25th 5:40 PM EST
@Tuko

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Other officers arive now they were guns out giving commands but i was jumping around and getting behind cops making it so there guns aint fully pointed at me so there for i was not under fear rp when they were giving me commads.

It doesn't have to be aimed to you with millimetrical precision, as long as it's pointed in the general direction of your person, it's enough.
Maybe, if you're in the middle of a crowd and far away, well, yes, but here? You were alone with all officers in a small, enclosed space.

The rule applies.

then one officer sitting in a corner proceds to have a gun trying to aim at me well i still jump exceivly officer pulls tazer out and one uncuffs me now when im uncuffed still jumping before hand i whip out machette and proceed to stab a officer that did not pull his guin out on time to make fear rp

Hadn't you broken the rule before, you wouldn't be in this situation.

The ban appeal is denied, I stand by my decision. I was watching and this is a textbook example of FearRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.