Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park
22 hours
@Apecengo
NLR - New-Life-Rule - Your portrayed character can not remember any of the events leading up to, and including, his death.
NLR stated in monolith rules CLEARLY STATES that you dont remember a past life or anything that happend leading to a death. Now I was in a hostage situation and the cops pushed killing me. Now listen i dident raidio anything in from a past life but i heard over the raidio of them getting pushed by cops at penthouse SOOOOO as in a new life i take it as they are getting pshed now I understand in nlr theres kinda a area that you dont go back too but i was across from the pent house calling out what cops were doing now in my case thats not breaking nlr because im just saying what cops are doing im not in anyway talking about a past life or anything then @Apecengo RESPAWNS ME and i was pming him telling him that shouldent be nlr BUt hey what ever so i was down by the docks ramp the second time dident say anything on the raidio about the cops or anything and he sent me 3 warning points banning me for 22 hours i belive this is a false ban because NLR is new life rule stating i dont remember anything but if someone is raidioing in a raid i count it as a new life and watch.

Friday January 24 2:30 pm est
@kieran2002

Yes i have read and understood ban appeal rules.

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You may not return to the area you died at for a timespan of 10 minutes (NLR).
  1. You may not return to the area you died at if the situation is still ongoing.
  2. You are required to leave the area you died at immediately if you happen to respawn there.
  3. You may not kill someone for killing you in your previous life.

You returned to the area were you had died, and the situation was (and still is!) going on.
You came back, got into a car, and tried to leave. I respawned you, and reminded you about NLR via PM.
Instead, you decided to immediately go back to the area. I gave you 1 warning point.

As a result of your previous, extensive history and record of WPs, you got a lengthy automatic ban.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You returned to the area were you had died, and the situation was (and still is!) going on.
You came back, got into a car, and tried to leave. I respawned you, and reminded you about NLR via PM.
Instead, you decided to immediately go back to the area. I gave you 1 warning point.

As a result of your previous, extensive history and record of WPs, you got a lengthy automatic ban.
yes but i was out of the area i was across the road and so is there a reason as to why i was told that the reason i was sent that warning point that you told my firend its because i was calling cops position as in SWAT HAS ARIVED ? please respond and tell me why i was recived a message that that is the reason i was banned

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

yes but i was out of the area i was across the road and so is there a reason as to why i was told that the reason i was sent that warning point that you told my firend its because i was calling cops position as in SWAT HAS ARIVED ? please respond and tell me why i was recived a message that that is the reason i was banned

The reason you received 1 warning point is because you went back to the area when the situation was still going on.
Part of what drove my decision is that I saw you were using your radio, but nonetheless, you did come back, twice.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reason you received 1 warning point is because you went back to the area when the situation was still going on.
Part of what drove my decision is that I saw you were using your radio, but nonetheless, you did come back, twice.
but i never went back in the area of death i was across the street and i never said anything confirming my previous death like by this meaning your saying nlr is over 50 m away at all times ?

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

but i never went back in the area of death i was across the street and i never said anything confirming my previous death like by this meaning your saying nlr is over 50 m away at all times ?

The only thing to see there was the situation going on, so yes, I consider "across the street" the same area.
You were there basically spectating, and could have said something in radio about the police strategy easily.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

but i dient i was just saying wha
The only thing to see there was the situation going on, so yes, I consider "across the street" the same area.
You were there basically spectating, and could have said something in radio about the police strategy easily.
yes i could of dosent mean i did also the thing is what is wrong with saying police stragtitigy it does not break nlr

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you are under NLR this means you cannot have ANY involvement in the situation that got you killed, unless you are a police officer and you obey the police NLR rules. In addition to this, you may not return to the area where the situation is taking place, unless 10 minutes have passed and/or the situation is over.

The warning point is valid.
In addition to this, use paragraphs and punctuation when writing an appeal. Otherwise, it is very difficult to read your claims.

Appeal denied, as warning point bans cannot be appealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.