Monolith Newcomer
LV

Steam Name: Reese's Pieces

SteamID: 76561199592570630

Your Character Name: Charles Bin

Which punishment are you appealing? Ban Appeal

Punishment Length: 1 Week

Involved Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Bottled Man

Why should we remove your punishment?: Because i was joking around with non-racist people AND I'm not racist, and bottled man lied and said that i had three strikes remaining before getting banned for the week but he just banned me immediatly. Also, I was joking even Dezi said that maybe I SHOULD stop joking around. Should is an advice, not an order. So that's why. Also My record Is Clean.

Time of Occurrence: 10th of june 2024 7:44 EST

Additional members involved/witnessing: Well all the server people because they saw it in chat but mostly Jazzu (RSSU KJ) saw it.

Do you have any evidence to support your case? Jazzu, John Gardiner (Spartan-117) (They are both my steam friends) and all the server members.

Last edited:

KJS

Monolith Newcomer
LV

A week ban is overkill and its strange how on his last PR. Dezi said he had a pretty clean record .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-10 195258.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-10 195258.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 8

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Reese's Pieces Though I understand from the context you provided it was in jest or just messing around we do not tolerate racism in any form on any of our platforms. With that being said I will be giving you a chance here to not repeat the mistakes again. You will be unbanned this time but this cannot be guaranteed a second time.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.