LV

Your Steam Name:Jobby
Your SteamID:76561198237482952
Your Character Name:Jack Henderson

Which Staff blacklisted you: HockeyExpert30
What were you blacklisted from:Weapons

Blacklist Length:No Idea
Blacklist Reason:Shooting At Police As SS
Unblacklist Reason: police Were Told By Admin Not To Raid Mayor They Did Anyway They Said They Were Going To Shoot Us On Sight And I Was Wanted. I Can Understand Blacklisting Me From SS But Why From Weapons In General? The Police Were Literally Attempting To RDM Us, On The Way From Our "Safehouse" 3 Different Officers Shot The Car On Sight And Killed An SS In The Elevator But I Get Blacklisted For Shooting Back. You Said You Would Talk To The Police After Us Not Giving Them Budget But They Continued To Try And Murder Us. Two Different SS People Made Two Reports About Us Being Fucking Shot At But For Some Reason You Did Nothing Until I HAD To Shoot Back Other Wise I Would Die. You Said Not To Shoot Back And That You Would deal With It But You Didnt We Were Fired Open By 3 Different Officers And A Deputy And After being Shot We Made Reports (3 Reports In Fact) About It. We Went To Go Get Away From Them In The Office But they Raided At Shot Us On Sight. What Was I Meant To Do Just Let Them Shoot Me. The Mayor Went To Prison For An Hour And I Died. I Dont See How Me Firing Back Can Get Me Blacklisted But The Chief Can Order The Murder Of Two SS Officers And The Arrest Of The Mayor When An Admin Supposedly Told Him Not To. We Were Roleplaying With Police (Because Its A Fucking Roleplay Server) But For Some Reason You Wanted It Almost Scripted.

Time of Occurrence:2am? GMT (Yesterday)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Ender Mueler, Tommy Krump, And Maybe Billy Jacksson
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yeah Fam

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.