Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: XDangerZone640X
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:205236389
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Juan Lopez
Admin being reported: (@Mr Creeper )
Reason for Report: Under Trained
Time of Occurrence: Whenever he was staff
Evidence to support your claim: He is undertrained because whenever we are in a sit he misses things that staff members are supposed to do and also doesn't know how to do certain things perfect example is that when he was doing my report on an RDM he forgot that CodeRed rules do apply to cops which I had to remind him about. He also doesn't do things as professionally as other trial mods+(@pea as an example) do but that is based on the person and doesn't matter much. He also keeps forgetting about the rule about TPing to a person before doing !bring which is annoying and I reminded him of this in a sit
Also, I think that the time people have to play on the server needs to be changed, it is currently its two weeks and I think that isn't enough time for a person to learn the server and the people on it as knowing the people has a lot to do with staff as it allows them to communicate to the person effectively.
(Not looking for anything out of this other than he gets more training)
Additional members involved/witnessing: @[Luck] PappaCarrot(wont link him idk why)

Status
Not open for further replies.