Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX said I needed to update my appeal and add evidence so here goes. It's listed below under the witnesses form.

Steam Name: Witness
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64749680
Your Character Name: Ethan Smith

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Automatic Ban

Ban Reason: LTAA
Unban Reason: I wasn’t being arrested. I was driving and was pulled over by two cops. One of them asks the other if I was the guy and the other cop says yes. I had just joined and committed no crimes. I ask them why they’re arresting me and they refuse to answer. After I say that I’ll report them while they’re driving they kicked me out of the car and kept driving. I called for staff and waited for about 20 minutes but I don’t think any were on. I ended up leaving because I was getting tired and didn’t know I would get banned. I am wanting to be unbanned because I didn’t leave to avoid arrest.

Time of Occurrence: Around 10 o clock PM on Saturday the 14th.
Additional members involved/witnessing: There are logs of my report to the staff, which was unanswered and described the exact situation I mentioned here. There are also logs of myself joining the server just a few minutes before I was arrested, which disputes the claim by the two officers that I had committed a crime. Not sure what else to put for evidence, not everyone records every roleplay situation they're in nor should they be expected to, but the logs should be enough to back up my case.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes, I understand.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Insufficient evidence to claim the console ban as invalid.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.