Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Hyper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:417975487
Your Character Name: Jackson Schmidt

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Skojenmeister

Reason for the warning point(s): VDM
Why should the point(s) be removed: I want my warning point removed because I disagree that the warning points is fair because When Tony Alcapone Shot at me and damaged me then I was hiding from him in the police station at layer 2 I called out on radio multiple times that I needed backup but no one answered. First of all There was NO other police officers on at the time other than a Police tow truck that would have no chance against a class 3 and he was already dead "Killed by Tony Alcapone before I "VDM'ED HIM" as @Skojenmeister assumed" But it was my last choice to Kill him with my car because my life was in danger whiles I was GUN BLACKLISTED. It states in the rules "Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger" Tony Alcapone was waiting for me to get out of the police station so he could kill me that's when I stepped up and decided to run him over. "Note that I didn't fully kill him" And it was my last choice And my life was in "immediate danger" I hope you understand that I feel that I wasn't supposed to get this warning point.
- Kind regards Hyper

Time of Occurrence: 16:35 GMT - 2
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

puvz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager