Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: AmericanMade
Your SteamID: 76561198108791978
Your Character Name: Tyler Steinkamp

Which Staff blacklisted you: gm1003
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Reason: Not Known (was afk then came back to a blacklist) Possibly running someone over. ( which was glitched barely touched him and he got knocked unconscious)
Unblacklist Reason: I have no clue what I was blacklisted for, even for whatever I did 7 days seems a little bit extreme. If it was for the "VDM" I had barely touched him and he had gotten knocked out, which I also apologized for as it was bugged.

Time of Occurrence: 10/20/2019 7:48:00 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: None known

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You purposely drove inside the bollards closing off town hall to go around and run people over.

Considering you have a prior for VDM, this is why a blacklist was issued as well as a video showing this. Why should I believe you won't do this again?

AmericanMade

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, Yes I did indeed drive into the open area of town hall but my intent was not to VDM people as he ran into my car and had him flung across the area. Yes I do have prior for VDM but as of my other cases this is nothing compared to them as this was not as major. If you still feel I should get a blacklist I am ok with that as I should get a punishment if you think I did wrong but all I am asking for is at least a decrease in time from a week. @gm1003

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After speaking in-game before the switch to monoford your appeal was accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.