LV

Your Steam Name: iaosham
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128251467
Your Character Name: Dave Brown

Which Staff blacklisted you: @acrasia
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicle

Blacklist Length: 1 Day
Blacklist Reason: Fail driving
Unblack list Reason: I didn't Intend to hit the back of the mayor limo As I was trying to turn off my music radio to hear my EMS radio about people needing heals in townhall. I Apologize for what I did.

Time of Occurrence: 6:40 PM EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

D

Deleted member 14804

Hello!

The reason I gave you a 1 day black list is because 3 times today (including the situation with the mayor's limo), I saw you irresponsibly speeding down the main streets, which resulted in several people getting killed/hurt. I gave you a Verbal Warning the first time today and gave you the following suggestions to improve the behavior;

1. Driving slower, breaking when in public areas
2. Stopping if you're not able to multitask while driving in game.

I also explained your blacklist wasn't explicitly due to just the the situation with the major's limo. About 10ish minutes before you were speeding down the main road, and hit 4+ people, causing at least 1-2 deaths. Which in that situation I picked you up and told you that if you continued that it would result in a possible black list and/or warning point.

I think I had been very lenient due to the fact I don't believe there is any malicious intention, however due to the fact it has been a repeating offense I felt that a black list would be one of the better solutions to the issue.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.