Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Does the minimum amount in bank valuables include the amount I'd get if I sold my car, or just cash/other things?

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In Game Name - Enzo Fernando
Bank Screenshots - Skills/Level Screenshots - , Previous Organizations - Haven't been in any previous orgs.
Why do you want to join - I would like to join the Viera's as I believe the Viera's is one of the most role-play oriented organizations on Monolith, the Viera's also often participate in many crime related activties which not many other orgs do, or to at least the extent the Viera's do. In addition, I'm friends with a few Viera's and find nearly all Viera's to be really cool and friendly people.
Refers (If you have any) - I was the water boy for Benji Viera, Matthew Viera and Jack Everadon.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bank Screenshots - Skills/Level Screenshots - , Previous Organizations - Haven't been in any previous orgs.
Why do you want to join - I would like to join the Viera's as I believe the Viera's is one of the most role-play oriented organizations on Monolith, the Viera's also often participate in many crime related activties which not many other orgs do, or to at least the extent the Viera's do. In addition, I'm friends with a few Viera's and find nearly all Viera's to be really cool and friendly people.
Refers (If you have any) - I was the water boy for Benji Viera, Matthew Viera and Jack Everadon.
Pending

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.
Get your skills up, and it looks like you purchased weapons just to meet the requirement.
Also, hangout with us more and we'll see how you do.

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Relations Updated.
Roster Updated.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ally Application:

IGN: Enzo Escobar
Previous Org Relations: Helped water some of the Viera's plants, saved one of the Viera's (Joshua) from being arrested and went on a bank raid with a few of them.
Organization Name: Medellin Cartel
Total Members: 5 Members, just created today. Working on expanding.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

New family meeting video for those who could not attend the last one

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ally Application:

IGN: Enzo Escobar
Previous Org Relations: Helped water some of the Viera's plants, saved one of the Viera's (Joshua) from being arrested and went on a bank raid with a few of them.
Organization Name: Medellin Cartel
Total Members: 5 Members, just created today. Working on expanding.
Alliance Request On Hold

Johnny Roast Beef

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

IGN: Louie Falcone
Previous Org Relations:
All past allies merged with us
Bad Terms with the Luprano Family
Organization Name: The Caprese Family
Total Members: 15

pokemon