Your Steam Name: Orrin
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22329608
Your Character Name: Pete Castiglione

Target Steam Name: @Cittorio (Unsure if this is his steam name
Target SteamID: N/A
Target Character Name (if known): Vittorio

Request reason: Attempted RDM/FailRP in a Raid
When did the situation occur?: Around 4:00 pm CST on February 16th, 2019
Your evidence to support your claim: https://clips.twitch.tv/PowerfulSpeedyAnisePastaThat

@MelodyRain checked the damage logs in a sit after this raid and confirmed Vittorio was the first one who shot me through the window. As far as I can hear in the clip, it sounds like he was the only one that started shooting, and the rest of his GS9 group came in and attempted to kill us because they thought he had a reason to shoot. All of us in the viewable house were unarmed, and no one heard any attempt at initiation.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You were told to put your hands up through the window, as we’re the others. The door was lockpicked we raided you guys. The logs will also verify that I was shot at by a pistol.

Your video evidence doesnt seem to be working.

I’m currently not home, but I believe I have a video I’m not sure. I will check later

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were told to put your hands up through the window, as we’re the others. The door was lockpicked we raided you guys. The logs will also verify that I was shot at by a pistol.

Your video evidence doesnt seem to be working.

I’m currently not home, but I believe I have a video I’m not sure. I will check later
Through the window you shot at pete and me and another dude. We had no guns out. you shot through the window without initation

ALSO after you shot at us we shot back after you almost killed me and 2 others.

Yung Stunna

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Through the window you shot at pete and me and another dude. We had no guns out. you shot through the window without initation
Like I said I shouted hands up, I believe I shadow played this situation. I will have to check when I get home

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said I shouted hands up, I believe I shadow played this situation. I will have to check when I get home
In the video he posted the GS9 member just mowed us down

WhiteSkeleton

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You have to be within a certain distance for people to hear you?

As shown in the video we clearly didnt hear you, as we were obviously to far to hear. 3 guys in a large suburb house with pistols on their legs, and you think they wouldn't react to 5 guys with AR's in their backyard screaming "Hands up!"? I think it should have been obvious we couldn't hear you just from the distance alone.

Yes, we returned fire after you shot. As confirmed by Melody in the sit (you left right after this situation happened so you weren't there), you were the first to damage someone in the situation, and you can clearly hear in the clip that you were by far the first to fire. We returned fire after you lockpicked into the house and got control of the main kitchen/living area.

Just copy the clip link and paste it in your browser, it works.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Reported individual has been banned for three days for attempted RDM and FailRP.
You are required to give the opposing party a reasonable time-period to respond and act upon your commands in situations where the rules allow various outcomes based on how the opposing party reacts. For example, it is forbidden to shoot someone instantly after giving them the order to put their hands up while at gunpoint. You need to make sure the opposing party heard you. Keep the voice-chat delay in mind.

Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.