LV

Your Steam Name: Vinny Bierman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:463830675
Your Character Name: Vinny Bierman

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Scofield
What were you blacklisted from: Voice chat

Blacklist Length: 2
Blacklist Reason: Singing in PD comms
Unblacklist Reason: So I was singing in PD radio for around 10 seconds when I was asked to stop so I did. I got demoted anyway and then Scofield got an admin to voice chat blacklist me for 2 days. Now I understand this comes under the fail RP category and therefore I won't do it again. However, the singing aspect is the main reason I got blacklisted. I looked through the rules and at no point is singing mentioned as to be against the rules and I also couldn't find a mention of mic spam either. So I did not know that singing was against the rules (due to it not being in the rules), however, now I know I will not do it again.

Time of Occurrence: About 30 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: Scofield and the admin he asked to do the black list @Mr.Alex
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So I was singing in PD radio for around 10 seconds when I was asked to stop so I did.
That is not true. Whilst you were singing, officers told you to stop multiple times. You then stopped for a second, then continued, then you were demoted

I looked through the rules and at no point is singing mentioned as to be against the rules and I also couldn't find a mention of mic spam either. So I did not know that singing was against the rules (due to it not being in the rules), however, now I know I will not do it again.
The rules which you broke is found under general rules, which states that 'You may not spam in any way and form. This includes, but is not limited to, in-game chat, voice chat and in-game commands'

Even if you didn't see that rule, it's should have been obvious to you that it was failrp. There was no reason for you to interrupt everyone, other than to hinder and disrupt the RP experience of other players.

However, I am going to partially accept this, and reduce your blacklist, due to you being apologetic. However, if you do this again, your next punishment will be much more severe. Make a report ingame and redirect the staff member to this threat, and the staff member will remove your current blacklist, and instead issue you a 1 day blacklist instead.

Blacklist appeal partially accepted
Blacklist length reduced

LOCKED AND MOVED

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

UPDATE: Blacklist reinstated.
Appeal Denied.
Locked and moved.