Your Character Name (If Applicable): Frank McFurry

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Voren Redden
Rule-breacher SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23202656
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Voren Redden

Reason for Request: Failrp and breaking fear rp
Time of Occurrence: 22:20
Evidence to support your claim: None other than my true words
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not sure who the other cop was

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Well, i was cuffed for saying i was involved in a bank robbery (fair) when there was an ongoing bank robbery, i was then given a ticket. After i was un-cuffed the cops (2 cadets one being Voren Redden) told me to walk down the road south but i wen north to go down a alley to get to the spawn (was the quickest route to goto the bank and get money out for water since i was on 20 water or something like that ) when running down the alley way the cops chased me and told me to stop (they were both cadets with no weapons out or on them) so i got my weapon out and told them to stop and go away then Voren Redden walked forward at me when i had my gun to his head and was threatening him, but that did not stop the cadet so i shot him a few times and he carried on running at me and got his baton out and hit me a few times and knocked me out. In this situation what should of happened was, him fearing death and doing what i said so because i would shoot him otherwise. P.S the alleyway only had 2 cadets in it who had no weapons there were no other cops at this time. [/FONT]

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I dealt with this situation in game already. I told you to post this if you have any evidence of the cadets being wrong - which you do apparently do not have.

Some:Kid

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I dealt with this situation in game already. I told you to post this if you have any evidence of the cadets being wrong - which you do apparently do not have.
You said post it on the forums nothing about posting with evidence and you did not check the logs which would have proven what i said. Not sure why you did not at least be fair to my request and check the logs.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This is what stops rp on your server man not trying to be rude just being blunt not punishing the people who literally don't give one shit if they die and the people who do not role-play when meant to.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I told you I am not going to do anything and said that the RP continues. I suggested you to post a thread on the forums if you have any evidence. Logs are no evidence in this case as all communication was done via voice.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I told you I am not going to do anything and said that the RP continues. I suggested you to post a thread on the forums if you have any evidence. Logs are no evidence in this case as all communication was done via voice.
However, the cop even agreed that i said those words so the evidence in the logs would have supported the situation and showed that i shot him and he hit me a few seconds later with his bat proving that he broke fear rp

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied due to no evidence provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.