Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Lot
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:202094598
Your Character Name: Waffle Genovese

Ban Length: 1 Month
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Knight

Ban Reason: Breaking NLR, NITRP, RDM (Malicious Intent)
Unban Reason: Let's explain the situation. Me and a friend are bored, we both at this point haven't been on the server in well over 4 months+. So we hop on and decide to do a bank. We wanted to RP as we both at this point played major serious RP servers like NoPixel and other GTA and non-GTA RP servers. So we decide to do layer 2 bank as it was late at night and only about 3-4 cops were on at the time and we wanted the best possible RP. We get a hostage so we can maximize RP with both us and the cops. We go through the scene and the hostage and cops break RP hundreds of times (us) coming from major good RP servers are trying our best to bring those experiences into monolith which was clearly a bad idea. We go around and do the usual bank stuff/negations. I will say tho the SWAT member doing negations was top notch and a great RP'er. We get to leaving, which was just a total shit show. We have two guns pointed directly at the hostage and the hostage is zip tied. As the rules state "In a hostage situation, you are obligated to value the life of the hostage and begin negotiations. A superior Law Enforcement Officer/Lead Negotiator may, however, call off negotiations at any time if it is deemed necessary." Negations were never called off we were walking to the supplied car to leave. The rules were broken so I made a report after dying. While dead the cops were talking hot shit while the admins watched. The report was accepted by Knight, Knight stated that there were no rule-breaking on the cop's end? I showed him the rule which he proceeded to close the report. I ran back to the bank to get my pistol and to pick back up my car. The hostage then started to really talk some shit after the rules he broke (( NLR (as the cops killed the hostage as well) FearRP (He broke this man, many times) )) I told him to fuck off and I pulled my gun. I did not kill or shoot at the hostage. I got physgunned away and banned. I get I did do wrong here and I promise it won't happen again. I have a clean record with only 2 warning points within a 3-year span. I won't try too hardcore RP any more and bring it back down to earth with the FragRP that Monolith loves so much. I just wish cops would get away from the mindset of its always about the kills and bring the mindset about good RP ;(.

Time of Occurrence: 6/11/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Since Knight is not on the staff team anymore and you have not provided video evidence of the situation, Im going to deny this ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.