Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Biggerfoot
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:61795631
Your Character Name: Grizzly Winter's

Which Staff issued the Warning Point:

heyitskev

Reason for the warning point(s):

You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
Why should the point(s) be removed:
Its against the rules to rdm the police even your code red or wanted, so I was in a continuing situation with the police that was less the 10 minutes, and instead of just rdming the police without saying anything, i proceeded to roleplay a ongoing situation that happened infront of npc's, instead of rdming the police like i guess i was supposed to do...... It was not a new situation and because I made a player report I shouldnt have to prove my Innocence, when im reporting a player for breaking the rule's. Its innocent until proven guilty and you can clearly see in the proof provided that I was code red and I was wanted and the situation was ongoing I shouldn't be punished for trying to roleplay instead of rdming. If I wasn't code red or wanted and tried to do this it would 100 % be breaking rules but the situation was ongoing so I don't believe this would be breaking rules for rping instead of rdming. I mean if I am supposed to rdm in the future it will be noted, I really dont know what else to say other then I should have rdmed him and then I would of gotten reported and had to prove to a admin that I was code red and wanted, when you don't have to prove stuff like that in order to roleplay its the other way round.
Thanks for reading.

Time of Occurrence: 6/28/22
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?:yea

Last edited:

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there. A few things to clear up:

Nowhere in the report did you specify that you were code red or warranted.

Even if you were code redded/warranted, you made the decision to equip a gun, run all the way from the mayor's office to the hospital, and attempted to initiate a mugging/kidnapping in a populated area in front of NPC's, which is against the rules.

You received a verbal warning for your actions (Basically me just saying don't do it again) and not a warning point.

While I very much appreciate you not using your warrant/code red as an excuse to Mass RDM a bunch of innocent John Does's and the entire police force, from my perspective a rule was still broken.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello there. A few things to clear up:

Nowhere in the report did you specify that you were code red or warranted.

Even if you were code redded/warranted, you made the decision to equip a gun, run all the way from the mayor's office to the hospital, and attempted to initiate a mugging/kidnapping in a populated area in front of NPC's, which is against the rules.

You received a verbal warning for your actions (Basically me just saying don't do it again) and not a warning point.

While I very much appreciate you not using your warrant/code red as an excuse to Mass RDM a bunch of innocent John Does's and the entire police force, from my perspective a rule was still broken.
Uhm since im not reporting myself, i shouldn't have to clear that up, your the admin.... its in the video, I say it and even other people acknowledge it because even the mayor was putting out advert's saying that they where looking for me.

I was hiding in the court room because i can't spawn a vehicle, use the atm , or access the bank and had just ran up from the alley way behind the bank to hide in the court room, the only option is to roleplay or shoot it out with the cops, since i just had a pistol i chose to roleplay...

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Uhm since im not reporting myself, i shouldn't have to clear that up, your the admin
Not how that works. If you provide evidence that implies you broke a rule, it is my duty to enforce and your duty to explain.
its in the video, I say it
No you did not.
I was hiding in the court room because i can't spawn a vehicle, use the atm , or access the bank and had just ran up from the alley way behind the bank to hide in the court room, the only option is to roleplay or shoot it out with the cops, since i just had a pistol i chose to roleplay...
Once again, you made the decision to run into the hospital and threaten to RDM the chief. You clearly had no intent to RP that out as you yourself stated in the video that you were going to blow the chiefs head off whenever the rest of the PD arrived.

RDM is not roleplay. A warrant/code red does not give you an excuse to break rules, and you could have just as easily chose to stay in town hall or walk to the right instead of attempting to mug/kidnap someone in front of an NPC.

Biggerfoot

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Not how that works. If you provide evidence that implies you broke a rule, it is my duty to enforce and your duty to explain.

No you did not.

Once again, you made the decision to run into the hospital and threaten to RDM the chief. You clearly had no intent to RP that out as you yourself stated in the video that you were going to blow the chiefs head off whenever the rest of the PD arrived.

RDM is not roleplay. A warrant/code red does not give you an excuse to break rules, and you could have just as easily chose to stay in town hall or walk to the right instead of attempting to mug/kidnap someone in front of an NPC.
Its not evidence I broke a rule its, a proof in a report of another player breaking a rule in a ongoing situation

I will give you time stamps since you can't hear the video or something i guess .... 45 seconds into the video i say "im probably going to blow your fucking head off" end quote, that doesnt mean i am, its called roleplaying, threating a hostage XD i can't believe i have to explain this XD there is nothing wrong with threatening a hostage, a man that i have a gun to his head, as you would in real life ..... 52 second through 56 seconds i say i have a warrant and that i am wanted.... literally in roleplay, which i did at the time.

I think its funny you deny literally video evidence, to your face but then make assumptions that you have no proof of to warn someone for something because they didnt provide the proof themselves even tho the evidence they provided supports the very roleplay and accusations they are making... Its crazy literally, full backward's. I mean i know why its happening but its sad it does.

Have you ever done serious roleplay? A honest question and for how long ?

I mean your also lying because that is the quote that came out of my mouth, my literal words and your twisting them and putting words i didnt say in my mouth when you have video evidence that is quite the opposite.

Your wrong twice here, that is a fact. A provable fact.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were not issued a warning point and therefor cannot appeal a non existent warning point APPEAL DENIED. And to clarify even if Kev were to issue you a warning point it would of been valid, You held the officer up inside the hospital breaking a rule and no killing him wouldn't of been allowed either, Just because you are warranted does not mean you have a blanket KOS on officers refer to rules 2.2.8 & 2.2.13

Status
Not open for further replies.