Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: redw1re
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31519875
Your Character Name: Ian Johnson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Arroyo

Reason for the warning point(s): Raid timer / raid deposit
Why should the point(s) be removed: I have reviewed the rules for criminal and the rules for raiding and also briefly looked over the entire server rules and I found a loop. Here is the rule :
"
[4.2] Criminal Raiding Rules
  1. You may only perform one raid (against players, the Bank, Town Hall, Police Department, the Sheriff's Department or the Penitentiary) , a hostage/kidnapping situation, or both situations simultaneously, per hour.
"
Notice this list of places include BANK/ TOWN HALL / PD/ SHERIFFSPD OR THE PEN. This list of places above that are specifically outlined in the rules DOES NOT INCLUDE THE POWERPLANT. There is nothing in the rules, at any point, stating that powerplant is amongst the buildings that count as a raid. @Arroyo took upon himself to intervene when he saw me hitting powerplant for chemicals and claimed I fail raided and broke raid timer by going back to get a pump from my locker that wasn't broken. After being warned and then eventually punished for events that happened at a powerplant I was told to read the rules. Upon reading I discovered that powerplant was not described in the rules and therefor there is no written proof that I did anything wrong by returning to the area. If you are simply going to edit the rules now that I have pointed this out, it is only fair that you consider removing the warnings from my account. You guys wrote the server rules, my understanding of the rules that YOU wrote indicate that powerplant is not included, tell me where it shows that.

Time of Occurrence: Same time as ban
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes, Yes and Yes.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The rule still says that you may only perform one raid or hostage situation, or both situations simultaneously per hour. So, you raided the powerplant and failed (which put you on raid timer) and you raided it again, within one hour, which is why you broke raid timer and was punished accordingly.

The warning point will remain in place (since you still broke the rule) and the rule will be changed so that it is more clear in the future.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.