Status
Not open for further replies.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: S2osa
Your Steam ID: 76561198250716986 / https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198250716986/
Your Character Name: Jackie Wong

Ban Length: 3 Warning points
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ali

Ban Reason: Rdm
Time of Occurrence: yesterday 2pm
Relevant Evidence: I would just like to state that this was handle in a sit beforehand and the outcome was that i am good to go, only because his friends pulled into the warehouse did a u turn and attempted to counterraid to where 2 of my friends were indeed killed and from there I came back to the warehouse with the intent of execution.. in which i told him to duck down, in the end he was going to die. I feel as if this is kinda unfair being that this was dealt with before
Additional members involved/witnessing: @aaleg02 // IDK his @ but his in game name is Jermen

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Normally you can’t appeal warning points but I have yet to find you on the server to give them to you.

Which admin dealt with your sit?

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Normally you can’t appeal warning points but I have yet to find you on the server to give them to you.

Which admin dealt with your sit?

I've already gotten the 1 hour ban, (5 points) But it was a mod.. I'll have to get back with you to tell you exactly who it is.. And I didn't realize I got the ban because it didn't register at first

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I've already gotten the 1 hour ban, (5 points) But it was a mod.. I'll have to get back with you to tell you exactly who it is.. And I didn't realize I got the ban because it didn't register at first

But he did tell me I was in the right only because there was an active firefight right before i killed him (counterraid)

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

We will sort this out IG once you PM me who the original staff member dealing with the original report was.

Status
Not open for further replies.