Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alpha
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164478836
Your Character Name: Joe Snow

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Thy

Reason for the warning point(s): "Deceasing friendly during a Police Raid on purpose"
Why should the point(s) be removed: Firstly I would like to say that this has happened to me before where I had been the target, at that time I reported it believing it was wrong (which at the time, the responding Staff Member denied me of), the Staff member said, "I am sure they were just trying to help you, its okay". So therefore, I had believed it was right until I received those warning points. I think it should be removed as it was not made clear to me that it was not allowed, I have never done this before and have no warning points. We had already killed all of the Cops and no more would of responded in the time it took for him to be deceased, therefore it was pointless as he would of died anyway.

Time of Occurrence: 15:25 BST 03/04/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mr.Alex @Bobby Hive - others I do not know the Steam Name of
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.

Shooting your friend in the head as they are wounded on the ground does seem illogical to me as stated in the above rule (2.6.1).
I do not see how this can be any clearer.

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You did not say anything before hand, you just warned me, and considering that I had no warning points before this, and had never done anything like that before. I don't see why you should go straight to giving me warning points when my record shows nothing like that had happened before. Thank you.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

It is an obvious rule, and you have prior notes for failRP when I checked.
If you had killed him by accident I would have discussed it with you, but you very deliberately crouched down, aimed and single-shot him in the head.

Alpha

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In his case, he had killed multiple people and would of had a hefty jail sentence. No CPR kits were on hand and he was killed to avoid the chance he could be caught, he would of died either way, whether I shot him in the head or let him bleed out. Surely in real life you would rather a quick death then a long and painful one.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, I'll let you off the hook. Link this to a staff member on the server and they will remove the warning points.
DO NOT do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.