Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Warning Point Appeal Format
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039
Your Character Name: William Benson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Bryce

Reason for the warning point(s): 2x warning points for RDM
Why should the point(s) be removed: At one point he had his hands up during a raid. Then he put them down for about 5 seconds. We told him to put them back up and he did, in which he had a gun in his holster. He dropped it in logs but we couldn't even see it but it glitched and dropped through a wall or the floor. So anyway we still had a reason to kill him either way since he did put his hands down. We thought that he was lying about dropping his gun but he did. I also have a video of this exact situation if the person reviewing this would like to see it.

Time of Occurrence: 2:03 PM PST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @FluffyGamer
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: Yes

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can you post the video for me?

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, I forgot to record audio.
this is when he puts his hands down without us telling him and then my friend and me tell him to put his hands up again.
this is when he dropped the gun and it was no where to be seen so we shot him because we thought he was lying straight to our face that he dropped it. The holster disappears in this video which indicates he either dropped it or simply unequipped it. He did drop the weapon, Bryce said it was in logs but it went through the floor or the wall. I also did not hear the drop sound when you drop something so I assumed he was lying to us.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Without audio I cannot hear if you or your friend told him to put his hands back up, and there are no text messages in the chat that tell him to either
  • He didn't equip his pistol
  • He didn't try to escape
  • He met all non verbal commands from you and your friend (no audio)
  • He did not non verbally call for police (no audio)
Again, this video doesn't show that the person that you raided fit the requirements for this rule and should not have been killed. Killing him is RDM

Denied, the warning points stay

Status
Not open for further replies.