Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bloodline Ended In an Xmas Sock
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80871829
Your Character Name: Credence Universe

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Aspect

Reason for the warning point(s): Forcing mechanics to repair my car at gunpoint
Why should the point(s) be removed: I went to the mechanics to get my car repaired and the atm wouldnt let me take out money and said i was warranted so i asked the mechanics to give me a free car repair and @Jacub is the towing manager and says no and tells me to leave and i respond saying make me. he then tows my car out of the repair shop with me inside my car and holds me in place for 5 seconds and lets me go. so that kinda ticked me off so i came back to the repair shop and forced the mechanics to repair my car so i could gloat to jacub which i did and left the scene. i do not think this warrants a warning point and i would argue that jacub broke the "You must abide by realistic roleplay measures" rule cause no mechanic would do what he did and would just call the cops.

Time of Occurrence: 5pm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: yes

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Credence,

Jacub has reported you that you held the mechanics at gunpoint and forced them to repair for no valid rp reason, You had originally told me that the reason that you held them up was because you were "warranted" which logs showed that you had died after you were warranted and had not received one after that. then said that another reason was because you were being "held hostage" by jacub at the mechanics because you would not pay and would not leave you even said "make me" which he did. (which is not really a valid reason to force them to repair your car.) He moved your car outside mechanics so the other car could be repaired. from what I saw and had proof of what happened the punishment seems valid. However my decision can be overturned if found I was incorrect.

Last edited:

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In logs it didnt show he had received another warrant when he died, at the time I didn't realize I could have checked. But it is possible it glitched over his death

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you were in fact warranted, then you have a valid RP reason to hold the mechanics at gunpoint for a repair

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.