Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: (Warden) Ethen Den

Target Steam Name LoganFitz
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74534030
Target Character Name (if known): Logan Fitz

Request Reason: User did a leave glitch to the warrant system to prevent a warrant being allocated onto them after breaking out of prison. Eventually then messaging me in tandem with them exploiting the system. Basically bragging of their capabilities to stay away from the law without properly exercising RP, or hide and seek abilities. Just left after death to prevent 1 day ban, and came back a minute later after the warrant was automatically issued, whilst being unable to rewarrant someone who was deemed "Unknown Player" for disconnecting.
When did the situation occur?: 06/18/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Deruta,

After careful review of this player report, I have concluded that minor rulebreaks did occur. Firstly, he failed to value his life by jumping of the guard tower - which is not allowed.

I do not see that it is necessary for the reported player to provide their input on this, it is a clear case of suicide to avoid arrest.

After viewing your video, I would like to point out that once a player dies, they start a new life (NLR). As seen in the video provided, they did not break out of prison, they died. So a warrant for breaking out of prison is not valid.

Due to that, it is a staff matter because they committed suicide to avoid being arrested. You did the right thing by making a player report on the forums.

The reported player will be receiving 2 Warning Points for Suicide to Avoid Arrest.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & Moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.