LV

Your Steam Name: WaxPen420
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443483106
Your Character Name: Warren Ferguson

Ban Length: 24hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason:` Breaking FearRP | PR Accepted

Time of Occurrence:10 hours ago
Relevant Evidence: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report-on-warren-ferguson.12210/#post-75633
Additional members involved/witnessing:eek:
What Happened - I was in the pd and I got uncuffed so I started running away and the officer who was arresting me pulled a gun on me when I was running. When the situation actually occured in game I had my back turned and I didnt realize he had the gun to me or how close he was to me. Looking at the video I noticed he told me there was a gun on me I should of turned around than and listened. I'm sorry for breaking fearp in the future I'll be more careful of what is actually going on verus what I can see. I ask to be unbanned because this has been the only server I really like playing daily.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WaxPen420
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443483106
Your Character Name: Warren Ferguson

Ban Length: 24hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason:` Breaking FearRP | PR Accepted

Time of Occurrence:10 hours ago
Relevant Evidence: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/player-report-on-warren-ferguson.12210/#post-75633
Additional members involved/witnessing:eek:
What Happened - I was in the pd and I got uncuffed so I started running away and the officer who was arresting me pulled a gun on me when I was running. When the situation actually occured in game I had my back turned and I didnt realize he had the gun to me or how close he was to me. Looking at the video I noticed he told me there was a gun on me I should of turned around than and listened. I'm sorry for breaking fearp in the future I'll be more careful of what is actually going on verus what I can see. I ask to be unbanned because this has been the only server I really like playing daily.
Don't think you deserve to be unbanned since you kept running while on gun point as I said several times to put your hands up a detective did to and you continued to run anyways Only saying this because I was the one that player reported you and got you banned for this. I have also had other situations like this before once im pretty sure.

Warren Ferguson

Laquesha Brown
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Don't think you deserve to be unbanned since you kept running while on gun point as I said several times to put your hands up a detective did to and you continued to run anyways Only saying this because I was the one that player reported you and got you banned for this. I have also had other situations like this before once im pretty sure.
I can already tell you havnt read the ban appeal... My back was turned to you and I didnt realize how close you were to me nor did I see you holding the gun. The detective was just blocking the way and joined the chase with a tazer after I pushed him. Watching the video I should of put my hands up when I ran into the detective but I kept running because I didnt realize you were right behind me but thats due to my ignorance. In the time I've been banned I've had enough time to know what I've done wrong and how to change it and make it right in the furture. That is why I think I deserve to be unbanned I wouldnt make the appeal if I thought otherwise.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can already tell you havnt read the ban appeal... My back was turned to you and I didnt realize how close you were to me nor did I see you holding the gun. The detective was just blocking the way and joined the chase with a tazer after I pushed him. Watching the video I should of put my hands up when I ran into the detective but I kept running because I didnt realize you were right behind me but thats due to my ignorance. In the time I've been banned I've had enough time to know what I've done wrong and how to change it and make it right in the furture. That is why I think I deserve to be unbanned I wouldnt make the appeal if I thought otherwise.
But if you hear someone behind you saying put your "hands up put your hands up!" You should of stopped and put your hands up I don't agree that you should get unbanned. And not going to make this a big argument

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Expired. Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.