Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Warren Ferguson

Ban Length: Perma prolly
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Hazza

Ban Reason: alt of lagesha
Time of Occurrence: didnt happen yet still waiting
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
What Happened: so this morning hazza and raven brought me to a sit and made up a complete lie saying I rdmed raven. I checked gametracker and my kills where 0 so I told them wrong person they then called me Lagesha and said 3 "trusted sources" told them I was that name and alting. I told them there wrong and about 30mins in that sit they returned me. after that I was basing making iron ore and my game crashed I got back on as soon as I could and Hazza brought me accusing me of LTARP I asked him if they had logs for that and he just brought me to a roof. On this roof I was harrased by damn near every staff member on the server for 2 fucking hours. I showed them everything they asked for exept for unprivating my profile because there was a report of people DDoSing and Doxing people on the server so I kept it private for my safety and talking PROBALLY BECAUSE I DONT OWN A FUCKING MIC told him that too he didnt listen. I made a report mid sit about the player harrasment and the false sit and the staff memeber who claimed it also began to harras me. So once it got to that point I just started saying {WORD CENSORED} in ooc to get banned faster as no higher ups where on but the one harrasing me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

E7833101C1A55998FDA3023D56C9FAA59BDA7C09

Not going to Lie you cook real nice!

You know who you are, you know what you have done. You wasnt quite smart enough this time maybe 9th time lucky aye ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Warren Ferguson

Laquesha Brown
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I cant talk you literally have autism or something idk how many times I have to tell you I DONT OWN A MICROPHONE.
Also nice proof of all 5 staff member on at the time allowing reports to be piled up

D

Deleted member 902

I cant talk you literally have autism or something idk how many times I have to tell you I DONT OWN A MICROPHONE

But you do have a microphone, I have video of you talking :)

Kittylover420, Waxpen420 Similarties

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This is denied. We will find all your alt accounts and ban them one after one. We're not giving away our source here.

Status
Not open for further replies.