Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: WarrioRR
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:118284768
Your Character Name: Johnnie Walker

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Spartandan3k

Ban Reason: Racial Slurs
Unban Reason: I don't have the nicest vocabulary and I can understand that I need to control myself when I get on Monolith as it is not tolerated. I've been playing Monolith for a long time and decided to get back into it and when I hop on I go mining and there's some kid that's bothering me, so we're kinda just going at it and I say the N***a a couple times and I was told to stop by Spartandan3k and I did, then on my way out it slipped once more and I corrected myself right there on the spot, then I come back the next day and I see that I am banned for a week. My intentions are just to play on the server, grind on my own and make some guns to sell, I'm really just trying to go back to that, I didn't even mean it in a racist way, that's just how I talk. I'll make sure if I come back to not let it happen again, cause I genuinely enjoy playing on Monolith.

Time of Occurrence: Banned at 5:33 PM I believe
Additional members involved/witnessing: The person that reported me to begin with, but I don't know his name nor anything to contact him with as he never introduced himself.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Spartandan3k

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, i do hope you understand what you done was wrong and i do hope you refrain from using any racial slurs again. In this instance i will give you the benefit of the doubt however, if this happens again, you will be banned for an increased amount of time! Please do not do it again.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.