Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online sups.gg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: freedom
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143556928
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Massive amount of Prop Pushing till Death. Supposedly there's multiple instances of their actions by the words of Staff Moderator TB3FIVE .
When did the situation occur?: 1:20 AM EST 12/24/2021~
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Whoever was in the car, but unable to stake a name to them.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The offenders input will not be necessary in this player report, so we will continue without it (also I couldn't find their forum account so I am unable to tag them)

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
0(Mass) Prop PushingSTEAM_0:0:143556928Violated1 Month Ban
1.1Your expected behavior is not limited to the rules below. Use common sense: When in doubt if something you are doing might be against the rules, it could very well be. If you have any doubt, contact a staff member.STEAM_0:0:143556928Violated^

In the video, STEAM_0:0:143556928 is clearly shown Mass prop pushing/minging; For that reason, they will be receiving a 1 Month ban.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.