LV

Your Steam Name: Man behind the slaughter
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124275157)
Your Character Name: Josephi krakawski

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Balldrip
What were you blacklisted from: weapons

Blacklist Length:2 weeks
Blacklist Reason: warden on a hostage sit
Unblacklist Reason: So before I start the appeal, I would like to state this was a complete mistake. I saw as warden, that my prison was ransacked by hooligans while a penthouse raid was in progress. Pine county deputies were minging and rdaing people, when i saw that 1 of my prisoners took a dpt hostage. I came over there, in search for my missing prisoners, and shot him saving the hostage. In IRL a warden goes with police to find the escapees. The warden has a car to leave prison. As all I did was save 1 dpt, and attempt to save my prisoner, i left after cuffing a tazed man for police. I personally saw that was normal, I returned to my prison knowing that there are no wild criminals running around. The guy who called the sit, was a guy i cuffed. He was not the guy that was shot. For all i know, he tried taking a machete from a dead body, but I could care less. I apologize for leaving the prison as warden, as I thought that because warden had a car, he can search for missing prisoners. Monolith without weapons is really boring. I have tried for months, not to break rules, but this was a honest mistake. I know that I have a quite large history, but I am 1 of the long term players, playing since the startish of rockford. I try my best to follow rules. I really enjoy the genre of life rp. I used to play santos rp back before monolith, and i enjoy monolith as much as i did with santos rp. This will probably get denied, but its worth a try I guess. I will also accept other punishments like a 5 month corrections blacklist, or something likewise. P.S i wrote this on mobile late at night, please excuse any punctuation or grammatical errors.

Time of Occurrence: like 3 hours ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/a
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello uwu,

Just to clear everything up,
. Pine county deputies were minging and rdaing people,
Do not take matters into your own hands, that is what staff is here for.
when i saw that 1 of my prisoners took a dpt hostage. I came over there, in search for my missing prisoners, and shot him saving the hostage.
In the rules, it states that you can only chase prisoners that are actively leaving and escaping the prison. Saying you were out looking for them isn't a reason to leave the prison, that is the polices job to look for prisoners that are long gone from the prison. The rule is stated below.
[5.2.4] Department of Corrections
  1. Corrections cadets, officers and warden's jurisdiction only covers the Penitentiary and the road leading to it. Cadets and officers need to remain inside the specified area, unless they are chasing prisoners escaping from prison.
As all I did was save 1 dpt, and attempt to save my prisoner, i left after cuffing a tazed man for police. I personally saw that was normal, I returned to my prison knowing that there are no wild criminals running around.
That is the purpose of the police, not the department of corrections.
, as I thought that because warden had a car, he can search for missing prisoners. Monolith without weapons is really boring. I have tried for months, not to break rules, but this was a honest mistake. I know that I have a quite large history, but I am 1 of the long term players, playing since the startish of rockford. I try my best to follow rules. I really enjoy the genre of life rp. I used to play santos rp back before monolith, and i enjoy monolith as much as i did with santos rp. This will probably get denied, but its worth a try I guess. I will also accept other punishments like a 5 month corrections blacklist, or something likewise. P.S i wrote this on mobile late at night, please excuse any punctuation or grammatical errors.

I will partially be accepting this appeal under the terms that you read up on the rules, and start that path of change you claim to say you are going for. You are a long time player and should know better. Like I said before, and can not stress enough, PLEASE check the rules considering in the sit you said it been a while since you have. Your blacklist will be reduced to 3 days so you can enjoy your weekend on Monolith.

Appeal Partially Accepted,
Thread Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.