Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Wolf Thornton

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Asiandiskool
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Reason: Cop Baiting
Unblacklist Reason: The entire situation was in a grey area nonetheless as we had just killed two cops and were attempting to get heals at hospital with guns on our backs incase backup came and attempted to apprehend us. This is when Balldrip attempted to spray us all down when our backs were turned to him and we had our hands out and he only managed to kill one of us. However, we turned around and killed Balldrip as well as the backup that did end up coming from Pine County PD itself. I do however believe I was in the wrong for having a gun on my back at hospital as I should have put it away and I was just scared that I would be arrested and lose the gun as I had a timer until I could put the gun away. I have two days left and I was wondering if you were feeling generous today and let me off the hook a little early. If not thats cool as well and I thank you for taking the time to read this. :).

Time of Occurrence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hey misterjokeman,

As I said to you previously, based on your extensive history, I was extremely lenient with you when it came to blacklisting you as I saw it could be viewed as a "wrong place wrong time" situation, but it was still very much in the realm of copbaiting. That being said, I will unfortunately deny this as there are only 2 days remaining and it will end Friday night just in time for the weekend.

Appeal Denied.
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.