Your Steam Name: Puka
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45659800
Your Character Name: Julian Salamanca

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Adam Salvedor
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: continuing a raid shootout (jewelry) outside of the premises
Unblacklist Reason:

(This was copy and pasted from my staff report on War Chief, however this sums up as to why I feel I should be unblacklisted anyway. https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/sr-war-chief-ahote.37211/#post-222006 )

Earlier today I had been doing a jewelry raid with a decent amount of people. During the jewelry raid 2 of our cars were stolen (Anthony Cornelious's lambo, and my Porsche.) This lead us to only having a singular car to flee in when the raid was over. When the time came that we were exiting jewelry store, as we walked out the back of jewelry a cop that had been holding the back door shot at us from the alley way that would be to the left of you if you had just walked out the back door of jewelry. After killing that cop that shot and even killed one of our men it was me and only one other person left, the others had left in that only car we had left.

With this being the case we were now stuck at jewelry (specifically the front of jewelry) where we had no car to leave in. I can confirm this because the absolute second that we realized all cops that would have been a threat to us were dead I ATTEMPTED TO STEAL A POLICE CAR TO LEAVE IN. When I got into the driver seat of the police car the engine was off, and with the only person who had a lockpick already been driving to the drop off location he was no where near to hotwire the engine for us. At this point another cop pulls up to the scene on his second life which we begin to shoot (THIS IS WHERE THE VIDEO I LINKED WILL BEGIN). At this point we are stuck now shooting this cop and still attempting to find a vehicle to leave in. Mind you this whole time I am radioing for someone to pick us up however everyone who could have picked us up was either dead or at the drop off location so we had no choice but to hold cops down while we waited for our pick up.

While we are searching for cars and just waiting for the pick up we then get shot at by a swat sniper that is hiding at Juniper behind his blue dodge charger (this swat sniper was HockeyExpert30 he may give his two sense on this situation if he may want to) he kills my teammate that I was holding cops off with while we waited for our ride to get here, I push him up to the juniper resident sign from the time of him killing my teammate to now. I then kill the swat sniper.

MIND YOU THIS WHOLE TIME I HAVE NOT FOUND A CAR OR HAS A PICK UP CAME TO PICK ME UP TO THIS POINT I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO WAY OF LEAVING THE SCENE

As I run back to Jewelry (from the juniper sign) is then when finally Anthony comes in a stolen police dodge charger he found that has 2 popped tires, I loot my teammates stuff that had been killed by the sniper and I get in the car to escape. As I get in the car I kill a cop (that had an m4 out while sprinting) and had witnessed me enter my escape vehicle, this was not shown in the video. However right after killing the cop we quickly confirm everyone who was stuck at jewelry is in the car so no one else gets left behind and then leave the scene.

My point is I really had no choice but to sit and fight the cops that were still actively returning on there second life and actively still shooting at me. I had no way of truly escaping the scene, I feel like it was too weird of a situation in order to give me a punishment for it.

Time of Occurrence: 1:30 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: anyone at jewelry store raid at this time
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Denied
Don't feel like you understood my reasoning for it as you left the property bounds chasing cops to kill them mid raid without intending to leave the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.