Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Counqerland
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:563632658
Your Character Name: John Soe

Which Staff blacklisted you: @tweety
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2-3 days (forgot exact time)
Blacklist Reason: Rdmx2 or fake hostage (I forgot)
Unblacklist Reason:
Part 1 Situation: I went into mayor's office then saw people I knew taking someone hostage in there. They said I could leave but I decided to stay. I didn't know it counted as corruptions for doing that since I wasn't like being corrupt just helping. They said for me to ad I was hostage, so I did. They also had a second real hostage. However, swat just barges in not valuing the hostages' life, so we push back into the main area. There then is an officer there so I pull out my gun and he shoot near me so I shoot him which I shouldn't have done. I then hide near the elevator and a swat officer comes. It becomes chaos so I just start shooting, and accidently kill the swat officer.

Part 2 Why I should be unblacklisted: Well, I know you guys hear this a lot but yes, a weapon blacklist is practically a ban for me. I only play criminal and cop which both revolve around shooting so if this gets denied I really won't play because it's basically a ban for me. Again, you guys probably hear this all the time but know I know what I did was wrong I can stop myself from doing it again. I made a deal with you @tweety when I was OOC blacklisted. I have never since been toxic in OOC chat you even said you'd been looking and seen nothing, so you know you can trust me and I'm willing to do another deal (if you want). Again, I am sorry for this, and I was crazy last night due to me being sick and not being myself. I am also sorry for yelling then and I made a deal with you that'd I stop talking about it and you'd consider my appeal. I have upheld my end of the bargain and hope you do as well. I will say for one last time I am very sorry, and it will never happen again you can watch me, and I promise this.

Note: It took me two hours to think this out then write this in the best way I could, I will be upset if this gets denied. Thank you for considering.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

However, swat just barges in not valuing the hostages' life, so we push back into the main area. There then is an officer there so I pull out my gun and he shoot near me so I shoot him which I shouldn't have done. I then hide near the elevator and a swat officer comes. It becomes chaos so I just start shooting, and accidently kill the swat officer.
This i can kinda vouch on, we're taking a hostage when some SWAT ran up and started shooting at everyone, Mayor and Hostage included Travis (dont know his @) took the sit and said he would warn the SWAT, it might not help but know it wasnt like a he did it to help us, he was being killed by a cop so he shot back

Counqer

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

This i can kinda vouch on, we're taking a hostage when some SWAT ran up and started shooting at everyone, Mayor and Hostage included Travis (dont know his @) took the sit and said he would warn the SWAT, it might not help but know it wasnt like a he did it to help us, he was being killed by a cop so he shot back
I appreciate your reply.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am willing to do another deal with you again, this time with weapons. Do not attempt to get into a situation like this again, nor fight against other government jobs. You were mayor while shooting them, even then you still can not shoot other officers as any type of government official.

Appeal Accepted.

Counqer

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.