Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Forsaken
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61074591
Your Character Name: Susumu Okamoto

Which Staff blacklisted you: @ja1003
What were you blacklisted from: weapons 5 days

Blacklist Reason: I broke raid timer
Unblacklist Reason: Yesterday, we were rolling together in a squad when one of my gang members said hey let's go raid this person, we ended up taking him hostage. At the time I thought to raid meant having breached a compound with a weapon and shooting/lockpicking. However, when further addressed in the admin sit ja1003 explained that the definition of raiding is being on somebody's property. After some sleep and reading the rules again I have taken into consideration what ja1003 has said and in the future, I will make sure to be much more careful and I have a better understanding of what raiding is now. I apologize for any inconvenience I have caused.

Time of Occurrence: around 11 GMT yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: @ProximaSync

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Forsaken

My response to your ban appeal,

In this situation, I was informed by @ProximaSync that you and a couple of other people broke raid timer (via. raiding him and taking him hostage then robbing the bank). Before bringing you to a roof ProximaSync showed me a video of you raiding his home to later take him hostage. I brought you and Garry up to a roof so you could explain to me why you guys broke raid timer. Upon teleporting to you to take you to a sit you decided to break raid timer again by raiding the gas station. When the situation of the gas station ended I brought you to a roof to let you explain what exactly happened.

You gave me multiple false stories (including; standing on the car, just chilling on the property, etc). I ended up showing you a screenshot of this matter in which you confessed but still tried to get out of it. I explained to you the definition of a raid is; "Forcibly breaking and entering into a property." After we concluded the reasoning for the raid on @ProximaSync and then raiding the bank I asked you why did you then raided the gas station. You explained to me and I quote; "The cops initiated on me so I had to place a drill down in my defense." (Which is breaking the raid timer again.)

Conclusion,

I will be reducing your blacklist to 3-days because of the only sole reason that you didn't have a gun out in the first raid against @ProximaSync. If caught breaking raid timer again you will be issued a bigger punishment.

Appeal Partially Accepted
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.