LV

Your Steam Name: perc
Your SteamID: 76561198150807502
Your Character Name: Sethii Shmactt

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Tru
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: I apologize for rdming the player, I realized that this was against the rules and I need to be careful with who I choose to kill and 100% make sure its a valid kill. I will and am going to be looking over the rules more to see all of the reasons so this does not happen again. I know i have a record but I apologize sincerely about this and to the player. Please consider unblacklisting me I would like to have the privilege's to fight people and have fun on the server. Please at least think about it.

Time of Occurrence: 5 minutes ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal and to look over the rules. Unfortunately, due to the fact you've had 3 recent punishments for RDM all of which have led to you receiving warning points. So with this in mind, I believe it's time for you to get another kind of punishment that will help you realize the importance of the rules within the server.

Therefore I will be declining this appeal. I hope you use this time to look over the rules so this can be avoided in the future.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked & Moved

Regards,
Tru

Status
Not open for further replies.