LV

Your Steam Name: Mr. Toilet
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187325883
Your Character Name: John McBob

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Tru
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 24 hours
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason: Me an my homies were chilling and we saw someone walk into the gun store alley way so we mugged them and when they ignored the warning we killed them. A medic then turned the corner and revived him so i stabbed him and my friend finished him off. I was blacklisted because they person couldn't hear the warning. Id under stand if we didn't give a warning at all however we gave him 2 warning but were just barely out of ear shot from him so he only heard the last half of the second one. If I knew he didn't hear us i wouldn't have finished him off. Instead I would've Reinitiated on him so he could know why we killed him

Time of Occurrence: Around 730pm central
Additional members involved/witnessing: Tru saw both sides through clips, also Larry Harry was there too
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Mr.toilet

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Due to the fact that you were honest in the sit and in this appeal and have apologised for your mistakes, I will accept this appeal.
When looking at the video that had been shown to me by your friend did make it seem like you would be in voice range so I can understand why you would think this was valid.

Thread Locked & Moved
Appeal Accepted -
Show this to a staff member in-game to have your blacklist removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.