Your Steam Name: Kakarot
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:141330911
Your Character Name: Kame Hameha

Which Staff blacklisted you: @SCOTTISH
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 2 Days
Blacklist Reason: RDM
Unblacklist Reason:

First off, even in the clip provided in my player report made by Memo, you can hear that they had a previous encounter with me about me having a gun with no license. They had stopped me for this reason to which I drove off because I indeed did not have a license. They also began to pursue me because of this, but I escaped because my car has high tier engine upgrades. When the other cop started using his radio, I knew immediately that he was relaying my location to him because they were the only 2 online and he was moving in a very suspicious manner as to keep us from hearing anything. To add onto this, in the last few seconds you can see the player who reported me hover right over their M4 Carbine as if they were about to tell us to give hands, further backing my previous statement that they had intent to detain us.

The clip of the cop in pursuit of me

The clip of the cop whom I killed second

Second, I literally already had an admin sit over this situation with @Accertly who should be able to testify with everything that happened. The other officer called a sit because of an RDM accusation but Accertly let him know that it only made sense to shoot him after shooting the officer who was in pursuit of me.

Third, my friend @Mazen had absolutely NOTHING to do with the encounter that occurred, and didn't even draw a weapon in either clip provided. This is either a sloppy review job on your end, or targeted harassment towards a player; because clearly not a single log was checked beforehand. He just so happened to be at the bank depositing items like I was and walked outside with me.

Time of Occurrence: Right around the restart 5/4/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: Mazen, Accertly
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey @peepeesuck7 ,

Following a Player Report in which I reviewed two users were issued punishment, correct; one user has had their punishment change as a mistake was made on my part whilst reviewing the evidence but the following situation above shouldn't have happened.

From the evidence presented here isn't a true reason for you to have your weapon out in the first place, some would state that could be a sign of cop-baiting and in the perspective of the evidence provided you cannot really insinuate much on this situation, you didn't really say anything and no form of roleplay was carried out in this situation; if I was going to list on to server rules, I would state the following:

2.2.4 - Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
  • The Law Enforcement from evidence only pulled up on the situation, no sense of imitation was triggered. You could have merely ran away from the situation but you decided to stay.
2.2.8 - You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.
  • It was not necessary for you to be carrying a firearm openly without a licence, I believe you were aware of this and used this to incite/initiate further situations with law enforcement for the sole purpose of shooting them, therefore, a form of fail roleplay/cop baiting.
  • Law Enforcement in the evidence haven't even confronted you but once another officer pulls in your immediately assume and shoot, you couldn't know the complete context of the situation even if you had a prior encounter.
2.2.12 - Law Enforcement may only be harmed if they are a direct threat to you. Passing by officers and deputies, such as those obeying NLR, may not be harmed unless they initiate on you.
  • The Law Enforcement didn't initiate on you, they are not a direct threat and you could have left the situation as if you believed they were going to do something you could have further roleplayed it instead of ending any form of roleplay.

2.6.6 - You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.
  • In the evidence provided, I do not believe as if you are properly roleplaying and provoking law enforcement for the purpose of inciting other reactions from them, you don't need to have the firearm out in your prior situation or now, you could have left the area as they didn't engage you. I would understand if they came in with lights and sirens, or had their firearms out but they didn't.
To conclude;
Third, my friend @Mazen had absolutely NOTHING to do with the encounter that occurred, and didn't even draw a weapon in either clip provided. This is either a sloppy review job on your end, or targeted harassment towards a player; because clearly not a single log was checked beforehand. He just so happened to be at the bank depositing items like I was and walked outside with me.

The user's punishment was changed as a mistake on my part, the review isn't sloppy and there is certainly no targeted harassment towards players, if you want to make major allegations then a staff report should be filed, other than this, the punishment that currently stands is inline with server rules and players who violate server rules receive punishment.

Appeal Denied,
Thread Locked,
Thread Moved to Handled Server Appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.