LV

Your Steam Name: huncho
Your SteamID:76561198312161948
Your Character Name: Jamal Hisin

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Asiandiskool
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 4 days
Blacklist Reason: RDM within 11 days of another RDM
Unblacklist Reason: In the case of the RDM I don't really think it constitutes a 4 day blacklist because it was accidental and at the time I thought I had reason for it. This RDM wasn't out of a grudge, out of spite. I was trying to do my job and admittedly failed. I feel that this was somewhat harsh as a punishment for RDM, but it isn't my place to decide what is fair. I hope that Asiandiskool has looked at my previous record and sees that I am trying to do everything I can to lower the amount of times I get banned, warned, or blacklisted and that this was a bump in the road, sure, but will help me become a better Monolith player.

Time of Occurrence: 3:34 PM, 5/24/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Asiandiskool , @tyler rees, in game name: Rob Monster, in game name: Nik Melander.
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Jamal,

In the future provide your steam ID. For future reference your steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:175948110

Anyways when it comes to your situation, you were blacklisted because you stated that you saw Rob Monster with a weapon and shot at him when the video shows that he didn't even have it equipped which led to your blacklist for a false Code Red. Again, I did use your past history as the basis for your punishment and being that you had an RDM incident less than two weeks prior to this, that's what influenced my decision for the blacklist and if we are being honest here, you didnt even give Rob Monster a chance to put his hands up or react. Based on that and your past RDM history, I would say the punishment I gave you was pretty lenient. Especially since you were an LEO and you should have restrained yourself more to shoot if all other options were unavailable. In that video you were clearly close enough to taze him and he was unequipped.

With that being said, I believe the blacklist was valid and this appeal will be denied.

Appeal Denied
Thread locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.