Your Character Name:

Curtis Stevens

Which Staff blacklisted you:

@Backflare

What were you blacklisted from:

Weapons

Blacklist Reason:

RDM

(Specifically killing a police officer who was pointing a tazer at my friend, who was at the time in trouble with the police officer)

Unblacklist Reason:

I believe that I should be either relieved from this blacklist, or have it shortened, for a few main reasons...

First of all, after reflecting on the situation, i believe that i was partially in the wrong, however i still stand by the fact that i had a valid reason to engage the police officer in the first place...

As the police officer exited his vehicle, my friend was behind the vehicle, the officer then equipped his taser and started moving towards my friend who was shouting things in a Russian accent, I then drew my weapon and started to engage, however without my command, the police officer put his hands up, This decision was completely on his own accord, and i did not order him to do so, I then proceeded to shoot him in the head, killing him instantly...

i Believe that i did have a reason to kill the police officer, however during the spur of the moment when the police officer raised his hands, i didn't think about the consequences of continuing to shoot, looking back on it now i know that when he done that, i should have stopped shooting and gave him a chance...

I was then brought into the sit and blacklisted...

Time of Occurrence:

Roughly 1PM British Standard Time (GMT+1)

Additional members involved/witnessing:

@Lewis Stevens, @Backflare, Spencer Stevens, Jack Stevens...

Kind Regards,
Curtis Stevens.

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You have a long recent history for RDM and clearly have not learned when you can or cannot kill someone i suggest you take this time to re-read the rules.
APPEAL DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.