Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Trevor
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124400188
Your Character Name: Trevor Werner

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Backflare
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons, 1 week

Blacklist Reason: Combat Depositing
Unblacklist Reason: I firstly want to apologize to @Backflare once again. I am sorry I said over public radio, very egotistical and very asshole-ish “There isnt staff on so nothing can happen to me.” I never combat deposit, I do wait out the time but it was early in the morning at that time and staff weren’t on for like 3 hours and wasn’t expecting Backflare to pop out of nowhere and scare me like that, but I am being honest I don’t combat deposit. I did get a weapons blacklist earlier from kingeddie for ‘combat depositing’ for depositing a gun after a silent PD raid to the evidence locker and there is nothing stating you cant deposit after a pd raid, only bank raids or muggings. But I don’t combat deposit and I only did it early in the morning cause I was going to go to bed and I promise I won’t do it again. I am sorry and hope you accept it.

Also, during the sit I was very compliant, I gave the weapon back immediately, and regretted what I did. Plus it was a SCAR-H and those are trash now so I wasn’t very resisting to give it back, but it would go the same with any weapon

Time of Occurrence: 7/8 AM Thursday???
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

there is nothing stating you cant deposit after a pd raid, only bank raids or muggings.

You may not deposit stolen money, items, or weapons to your bank account or stashes immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you deposit a weapon immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.

It could not be more clear in our rules. Please ensure you know the rules before making invalid statements such as that one.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX I said that was for a previous blacklist, not for this current one, and those weren’t added in until after that appeal for the previous blacklist. Refer to this: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/weapons-blacklist-appeal.20476/
I was the reason for why it now says ‘raids or simple thefts’ for that rule because you had a gap between the rules that didnt include raids so you could freely deposit after a raid. So it’s not an invalid statement as in the post I linked showed the rules before the raid and mugging were added into that rule after hand

Last edited:

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Anyways this is about my current blacklist for a week for weapons and not about arguing about how the rules were previously flawed. Just waiting for @Backflare to make a decision

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly i want to say that "There is no staff off it doesn't matter if i combat depo'd" shows a lack of respect for the rules and that is unacceptable.
I will accept this appeal but if you are found doing this again i can assure you the punishment will not be light.

APPEAL ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.