Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Shabzino
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:1:231470491
Your Character Name: Deshawn Green

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @gm1003

Ban Reason: Player disrespect in OOC while no staff were on
Unban Reason: I agree that while the server was chaotic at the time I did say things that wouldnt be acceptable if a staff member was online in the heat of the moment, but considering this report was almost 2 weeks ago, I believe it's a bit harsh especially when me and ace have been back to being mates since that report. Whats more is that with this corona lockdown still active and the server being full half the evening and nights these days its impossible to run an org properly when I cannot even deal with events as they happen. If anything i'd be fine with an OOC or even weapons blacklist since this sudden weeklong ban for calling someone a pussy is a little harsh in my eyes considering this is an old report and I no longer have a problem with those who were also banned. Since this I have tried cleaning up my act.I apologize and I will try my best to avoid breaking rules like this again especially while there are no staff on to deal with it in the moment. Thanks.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday around 5pm, not sure exactly when since I wasn't online when I got banned
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ace Carter i guess along with everyone who was on when the rulebreaks happened
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you’re being genuine and not faking this just to get unbanned, do this again and you can expect a much longer ban

Status
Not open for further replies.