Blacklist Reason: cause i shot a police who was shooting at me
Unblacklist Reason: cause i think it was unfear

Time of Occurrence:like 20:00 EET
Additional members involved/witnessing: idk

KyZac21

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was the officer that you shot at. First of all, I see a guy with a brown suit in the PD, thinking its a civilian. You then start unloading your ump shooting at the windows, the walls, the ceiling. So I started shooting at you, then the mayor told me on the radio it was SS, I then stopped shooting at you, keep in mind your still alive. I walk to you without my gun out then you start shooting me again, I then pull out my vector and start engaging in a gun fight in which I died. Other officers came to my aid and shot you. I then made a report that SS was acting unrealistically by shooting up the whole PD and shooting police officers. In the sit, after the admin @Tuko had revived you. You became afk for quite a while. He is the one that blacklisted you from SS and Weapons. This is what I recall happened. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Prexscout
I'll give you another chance to edit this and add some detail, as of right now you have given me no reasons why I should remove your punishments. Under no circumstance should SS ever shoot at police, let alone kill an officer.

Tuko

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.