Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jColborn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy Jimson

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @Thegamingshain

Reason for the warning point(s): RDM
Why should the point(s) be removed: I batonned somebody who was blocking another person from leaving the mechanic shop, and then another security officer tazed the person trying to leave and it killed them. Also, I was following orders from the tow manager that people had to pay an entrance fee to get into the mechanic shop which another staff member had said was allowed. Shain said that it wasn't allowed. That's something to be sorted out with the towing manager or the staff member who said it was okay, not me.

Time of Occurrence: 5:25 PM ECT
Additional members involved/witnessing: @SwimmingBird
Read, understood and followed warning point appeal rules?: YES

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi @Jimmy Jimson,

I initially told you myself and the tow manager not to charge people for entry fees, I then receive a report and tp to the same location now finding out that you are still charging people for entry fees. As logs show, you were the latest to knock him out, dragging him and then dying. You knocked him out because he was trying to get in mechanic, but you wouldn't cause he didn't pay and instead you blocked the entrance and knocked him out for being in the way. In addition, you misused the baton and taser system numerous times.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    41.5 KB · Views: 24

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I never used the tazer for that entire session, yet you kept bringing up the idea that I tazed him in the sit which made me think somebody else did it. I batonned him because he was sandwiching somebody between me and another person that was trying to leave the shop.

AFTER you told us that we couldn't do an entrance fee, I heard the towing manager @SwimmingBird talking with another staff member who said that he can do that, it's not against the rules. I told you that during the sit. This is clearly something you should have talked about with the staff member or the towing manager, I was just going along with what the towing manager said and a staff member equal or higher than you confirmed.

In addition, you misused the baton and taser system numerous times.
What's the point of adding this? You didn't see nor get reports about that, so you're just just chucking this out here for no reason. I NEVER misused the baton or tazer that session. If somebody's blocking you or somebody else and they refuse to move, especially in a situation like this where you can't drag them out of the way, it's fine to baton them (if it's not then the PD's done for)

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

SwimmingBird

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I honestly can't remember, all I know is this is shit i've been doing since 2019

HockeyExpert30

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the situation the taze was not necessary and caused someone to die in this case. You were told not to charge anyone coming into mechanic shop and continued to do so which lead to the rdm. Due to this i will be denying this appeal as i see the warning point is valid.

Appeal Denied
Thread Locked & Moved

Regards,
Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.